• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why does Dana hate GSP?

StormGymLuton

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm sure I've heard why before but can someone remind me? One of UFCs biggest PPV draws but Dana never seems to give him respect. Always loved Silva over GSP (so do I...) Already calling Usman the greatest Welterweight of all time lol

<{danayeah}>

Because GSP cannot be controlled by him. GSP took his ball and walked,and that is I N F U R I A T I N G to a guy like Dana.

Then he came back and did it again.

Dana still tosses and turns about it.

And yet,he still has to be somewhat nice to him,because the fans demand he be treated with that respect.

Dana still dreams about being the boss of Fedor and GSP and them making him money this whole time.

Somewhere Phil Baroni is drinking a beer and quietly laughing about not taking shit from no one. Cheers Georges.

Because GSP didn't let Dana take advantage of him, and became one of the few who left on top, with his legacy intact and financially set

Dana is far from being the only one critical of him so there are clearly varying definitions of “legacy” out there.

Dana is far from being the only one critical of him so there are clearly varying definitions of “legacy” out there.

Umm ok? That kind of applies to every single high profile fighter out there no?

Back