Why does Conor....

Doubtful he ducks Jose. Credit where credit is due he isn't afraid of anyone. But he beats Jose again imo. He owns his soul now lol. Frankie on the other hand...
Yeah, I fully expect him to fight Jose after Nate. Frankie would be a hard matchup for him & the smartest thing for the UFC keeping their cash cow on the top would be to put him against Halloway next... & since Frankie just lost & Halloway is on this crazy win streak that could be justified.

Not to mention Halloway is the only one to take Mac the distance in that division.
(though it had a lot to do with both fighters being hurt.)

Nate vs FW Champion Conor McGregor sells more ppv viees

Yea sure. So did mat serra.

Nothing flukey about Serra's win either, he trained for the fight, punched his opponent and won. The difference is that Serra was a massive underdog whereas McGregor was the favorite against Aldo.

Why does Conor still have the FW belt when it is quite obvious he won't be defending it.
Where others have been stripped he is allowed to prance around holding it like a damn life saver.
What do you guys think? Will he try and make FW again or will he retire after getting slapped around by Nate again and be stripped finally?
I'm going with a massive amount of excuses after losing to Nate and a failed attempt at making FW with an accompanying loss to Edgar and retirement.
Why is it obvious...?

Because you and a bunch of fannies on sherdog say so?

Both Conor and the UFC have made it clear that is the plan.

Yeah, they even showed Conor working that same punch in the locker room before the fight. Conor had his number. Legit KO... no fluke.

Can he do it again? We shall see.
Nothing flukey about Serra's win either, he trained for the fight, punched his opponent and won. The difference is that Serra was a massive underdog whereas McGregor was the favorite against Aldo.
alamost the same scenario...GSP/Aldo both underestimated thier opponents and paid the ultimate price as a result.

on the weight side of this discussion, why are there so many people who don't think McGregor can even make 145 again? He spent a good few years cutting to 145, so where has it come from that he's not able to do it anymore?

On to the belt side of it, I'd heard that win or lose his next fight is Aldo for the belt, and I'd also heard they were aiming for 205 for it, is there any truth to that, or did I just pick it up from talk on these boards?

it MIGHT be because kavanagh said that he can't make the cut anymore, and Conor looks like death at weigh ins, and a year away from cutting to 145, bloating up to fight at 170 won't exactly do wonders.

Why does Conor still have the FW belt when it is quite obvious he won't be defending it.
Where others have been stripped he is allowed to prance around holding it like a damn life saver.
What do you guys think? Will he try and make FW again or will he retire after getting slapped around by Nate again and be stripped finally?
I'm going with a massive amount of excuses after losing to Nate and a failed attempt at making FW with an accompanying loss to Edgar and retirement.

Aldo won so Conor is going to defend the belt.

Because Zuffa turned into the ultimate shit show. The UFC has lost all credibility over this one guy. And they are going to suffer hard after Nate spanks him again.

Then when he vacates he becomes the biggest paper champion in the history of Zuffa.

He is NEVER defending that belt. He never intended to and he never will.

Because it's the McGregor Belt in the McGregor division and his checks are always super heavyweight. . .
Money makes the world go around.

Hasn't yet....pls inform me of that other time he
Bulked up to fight @WW then made the drastic cut back down to FW .

He weighed in at 168, which by his own words is his walk around weight. Why would the cut to FW be more difficult this time?

Ok so there's just no such thing as a lucky punch to a dumbass like you. They just don't exist huh? Fuck off with your nonsense.

Back