Why does Conor spoil himself?

Bravado, partying, spending money, is highly common among prize fighters, since... ever.

Most importantly, it's also a gimmick. Conor is playing up the act. Popularity makes money in prize fighting.

Probably the best reply so far, although as I say his stock really is falling and that is from fighters being less interested now, fans also losing interest so his pull although is still there (no doubt), it's dropped and so has investors wanting to invest in him too.

So the gimmick may have worked for a while, it's not doing much long term when surely but surely it's dropping and that's what I mean.

Then you get what I mentioned about The Rock in the original post which like I say is evidently there how that works way more than Conors who's going the opposite where as if you see The Rock, everything from sponsorships to investors to public interest is constantly rising to massive degrees non stop it's unreal and why, because the people love him.

It's not like Conor doesn't have it in him but it's probably that he doesn't want to which is what I mean is a shame.

So is The Rock, even more so.

This is why I say people need to read the thread and see the video.

I get it if people don't want to though so it's ok, this is why I thought I'd ask on the off chance to see if we could have this conversation, normally.
Apologies, i just answered the thread title.

I didn't read the post because I'm buzzin good from a tangerine IPA.

Apologies, i just answered the thread title.

I didn't read the post because I'm buzzin good from a tangerine IPA.

Good man in regards to the tangerine ha :D

And nah it's fine dude, I kinda knew I was taking a chance with it anyway so it's all good :)

The Rock has a lot more money than Conor, and likely an army of publicists. His name is his brand, and he's smart enough to know it - something which Conor seems to have problems internalizing(whiskey aside).

He's also older, and faced setbacks earlier in his career(cut from football before doing wrestling), both of which mellow people out.

Gotta save the $$ for the important stuff.
Conor.jpg

I believe most good deeds Conor does and shares on social media is due to Dee and others making him do them. He's truly a twat.

Back