Why does Alberto Del Rio think he stands a chance against Tito Ortiz?

Tito said he thinks he can beat Joon Jones; so what will it mean if he loses to (old ass) Alberto Del Rio? MMAth may implode upon itself.

Jarl

Because as long as it goes better than this :
4Nj9fMT.gif

...it's a win for him.
He looks so small, weak and terrified next to Mirko.

This is when WWE meets reality and Alberto have some reputation of being a tough dude

alberto-tito-696x392.jpg

Even at Tito's age he should be able to beat him into a pulp. What does Alberto think he can do against Tito?
Yeah it's going to be a horrible slaughter :x Tito still manages to get wins even though he's missing tendons in his legs. Just getting paid imo

He is larger than Tito and is a legitimate wrestler, I fully expect Tito to steam roll him but Alberto will put up a better fight than Chuck that's for sure.

If he doesn’t pull up to the fight with this entrance I’m changing the channel lol

He doesn't. He just knows Tito can get a few eyeballs watching and he's willing to take an ass beating for a payday

Because men are confident.

4Nj9fMT.gif

...it's a win for him.

Mans a legend, shared the ring with Cro cop, John Cena and the bedroom with Paige!!

I’m not sure that’s the selling point rather than the spectacle.

hey if Del RIo can box and stuff a takedown maybe he could win.

Tito is like 44 years old man

It's a paycheck, you dope. Do you not know how this works?

4Nj9fMT.gif

...it's a win for him.

damn man almost forgot how much of a beast roided up prime cro cop was

fighters really do themselves a disservice by staying in the game too long - they get remembered as the last version of them we see

Back