Why does a PPV still have so many ads?

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean I don't complain since I pay a monthly fee of around $12 to watch the events along with all other major sporting events but if I lived in the US and shelled out such a big amount of money and still be confronted with so many ads I'd be pissed

HHUECoM.jpg

this post brought to you by corn nuts

And some piece of shit sounding motorbike that's worthy of being in the octagon.

If you are watching the UK feed vs the PPV feed for North America do they actually put ads in it that we don't see?

Are we talking about a specific PPV or generally? Chances are like said above, you are watching a UK feed which do have commercials Americans don't see

First there's the requirements to order a PPV:
  • Overpriced subscription to a provider
  • $60+ to pay for the PPV

All for the honor of watching commercials during an event and hearing about products throughout. Sorry,m they have gone too far. Corporate thieves never know when to stop with their milking. F them! I stopped ordering PPVs.

I'm guessing it is full of betting ads filling in every spare 15 seconds. I've watched PPV events here in Australia rarely any ads. I've im watching a stream from UK like I said adds every 15 seconds.

First there's the requirements to order a PPV:
  • Overpriced subscription to a provider
  • $60+ to pay for the PPV

All for the honor of watching commercials during an event and hearing about products throughout. Sorry,m they have gone too far. Corporate thieves never know when to stop with their milking. F them! I stopped ordering PPVs.
how else are they gonna afford Conor's clothing budget?

Some pre-recorded shit showing Forrest Griffin riding a motorcycle, or Matt Serra and Dana White bald meat heads eating enormous hamburgers and falling off boats.

If I had to guess it would be that despite all the revenue, it still costs too much for UFC to create ppvs. Yeah it does suck that those goofy trailers appear

Maybe if more people paid the suggested price of $60 there would be less need for advertising >____>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back