Why do white Sherdoggers post things here when they know it is pretty much a echo chamber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Aldo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The majority of Sherdoggers are white Americans. When you guys post here do you really think you are getting some robust debate? Or do you post just to hear people like you agree with you to reinforce your world view.

Facebook 'echo chamber' makes people more narrow-minded – study
https://www.rt.com/news/328177-facebook-narrow-minded-study/

Sometimes you need to go outside of your comfort zone you may get triggered but work past it, just like Ronda will work past her ko loss.

lTJcxZV.gif

Most posts here are about black people, get over it brehs.

Before you complain look at how many BLM threads there are.

"BLM founder says all lives is racist"

One below that one

"More #BLM students lied about being attacked. Sparks protests."

Then

"Americans please explain BLM to Europeans"

Edit:

In before IQ debate.

7783365118_ceac1b72a7_z.jpg

Last edited:
Passive-aggressive, false-dichotomy-threads will not make you one of the popular kids in the WR.

You should go to the Heavies and think about what you've done.

90% of your posts come across as race baiting, not sure why you haven't been banned yet.

Passive-aggressive, false-dichotomy-threads will not make you one of the popular kids in the WR.

You should go to the Heavies and think about what you've done.

Your comment is the definition of passive aggressive, yet deflect it onto me. You can quibble yet ignore the points i raised in the post.

90% of your posts come across as race baiting, not sure why you haven't been banned yet.
The post just below this one is

"BLM founder says all lives is racist"

One below that one

"More #BLM students lied about being attacked. Sparks protests."

Then

"Americans please explain BLM to Europeans"

Your comment is the definition of passive aggressive, yet deflect it onto me. You can quibble yet ignore the points i raised in the post.

Perhaps I was too generous in telling you to go to the Heavies to think about what you've done. I think The Dump will be more suitable, given your needs.

Did you say the same thing about the 5 posts here about BLM/black people.

Is the war room? If you have a problem fight it out.

Please point me to the forum where all the black people post.

Perhaps I was too generous in telling you to go to the Heavies to think about what you've done. I think The Dump will be more suitable, given your needs.

Very good, ignore the points raised and continue the ad homs.

giphy.gif

Very good, ignore the points raised and continue the ad homs.

giphy.gif

That's not an ad hominem, actually. It doesn't surprise me that you don't know the meaning, given your TS, where you literally attack people based on the colour of their skin. But yeah, let me respond seriously to your racist false-dichotomy, as I'm sure out discussion will be a productive one.

If you wanted robust debate you could try

r/blackfellas
r/blackladies

Will you that? I doubt it.

No, I probably won't. Seeing as I'm not part of the "black community".

Is there a forum where lots of black people hang out, that isn't specifically about being black?

That's not an ad hominem, actually. It doesn't surprise me that you don't know the meaning, given your TS, where you literally attack people based on the colour of their skin. But yeah, let me respond seriously to your racist false-dichotomy, as I'm sure out discussion will be a productive one.
Ad hom

"(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining."

You know my position and instead of quibbling attack my position.

If anyone is not fit for the WR it is you.

No, I probably won't. Seeing as I'm not part of the "black community".

Is there a forum where lots of black people hang out, that isn't specifically about being black?

worldstar

I can't remember one post about race issues for a while. Usually the boxing forums are good for that. I don't know what OP is smoking.

Ad hom

"(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining."

You know my position and instead of quibbling attack my position.

If anyone is not fit for the WR it is you.

This is embarrassing. You're doubling down on your incorrect position by quoting what the definition means? I would expect nothing less from a Jose Aldo fan.

For the record, that was an ad hom.

"Everyone is welcome to contribute to this sub. "

But its purpose is to "contribute positively to a sense of black community on Reddit". I am a white man from Sweden. How am I supposed to to that, and why should I? Plus, the forum rules strongly indicate I'd be banned after my first post.

At least Sherdog doesn't exclude people based on colour.

Really though, before this turns into a thread about Blackfellas, the point I was trying to make is that I don't think black people are nearly as active online as white people, for various reasons. Especially not on forums where you engage in political debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back