• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why do pro fighters overhype there fights only to take an L?

The bragging is probably some sort of psychological thing too, lol. Like you have to announce it to the world in order to convince yourself of it. I agree, humility is the way to go for your own sanity, but probably not the way to sell tickets either.

ya Jorge masvidal kept saying he was going to break bones in usman face and I’m like this guy for sure is going to lose.

And izzy kept saying he was going to be a 2 division champ and that he was going to walk through this guy and look what happened but I thought izzy was going to beat jan since he had the longer reach and shit. But that didn’t happen would have been cool to see izzy as a 2 division champ but he definitely wasn’t going to be a 3 division champ.

karma is a great excuse to sucker punch strangers too. Just pick someone at random and let that overhand fly. You won’t know why, but the universe will have picked that person for you. They deserve it and you’re doing a good thing by being a karmic vessel for justice
What about knocking out bouncers that assault you...

any bouncer I could knock out wouldn’t be fit for the job to begin with
That was the biggest joke, dude was about 6'4 and had thirty kgs on me. Punched me half a dozen times and I knocked him out with one. DEFINITELY did not belong on the door.

Not impressed you picked obvious winners who were big favorites

Not impressed you picked obvious winners who were big favorites

I picked Stipe to win the first ngannou fight so how did I pick a fav? I make my judgement on By looking at there training there fights and there attitude.

I picked Stipe to win the first ngannou fight so how did I pick a fav? I make my judgement on By looking at there training there fights and there attitude.
Anyone with a brain in their head knew that Stipe was going to beat Ngannou in their first bout. He probably would have done it a second time were it not for the tiny cage they put them both in

Anyone with a brain in their head knew that Stipe was going to beat Ngannou in their first bout. He probably would have done it a second time were it not for the tiny cage they put them both in

Honestly I knew ngannou was going to win the rematch cuz he actually did improve and started winning fights. And some dumbasses thought that Conor was going to win against Dustin but I already new Dustin was going to lay hands on Conor and knock him out.

I make educated guesses on who wins it doesn't matter wether they are the fav.

IDK wat ur talking about I never overhyped any of my fights.
You talked shit about some guy named Josh how you'd smash him becuase he's "soft" when he'd do better because he got size, and while might be a bit of a slow start, but would actually connect.

It was in that wild thread that got locked

Last edited:
You talked shit about some guy named Josh how you'd smash him becuase he's "soft" when he'd do better because he got size, and while might be a bit of a slow start, but would actually connect.

It was in that wild thread that got locked

I didn't say that I said it was an easy fight and I've sparred with Josh he cracks under pressure. And I wasnt even trying he kept pulling his punches

I didn't say that I said it was an easy fight and I've sparred with Josh he cracks under pressure. And I wasnt even trying he kept pulling his punches
If he cracks under pressure you must shatter lmao. Of course he was pulling his punches it's sparring you dumbo

Back