Why do people say war Conor?

he was only once in a war it was the diaz rematch and he won, all the other fight were one sided in his favor or opponent's odor.

2nd Diaz fight was quite a war.

On fight night I climb to the highest point of elevation near me and shout "war conor" as loud as possible

It's a war cry as we head to battle. And as @Reb already clowned you on, Conor gassed out in round 2 of the Diaz rematch and continued fighting for 3 full rounds, winning round 4. KO'd Mendes after losing the first 9 minutes of the fight. And he won round 3 against Khabib after the worst 5 minutes he ever had in the octagon. So the narrative is overblown.

On fight night I climb to the highest point of elevation near me and shout "war conor" as loud as possible

It's a war cry as we head to battle. And as @Reb already clowned you on, Conor gassed out in round 2 of the Diaz rematch and continued fighting for 3 full rounds, winning round 4. KO'd Mendes after losing the first 9 minutes of the fight. And he won round 3 against Khabib after the worst 5 minutes he ever had in the octagon. So the narrative is overblown.
A performance that would put usain bolt to shame. True warrior

WAR - like TST and others - is a sherdog TLA (three letter acronym). And it has nothing to do with what you said.

Sherdog TLAs. Learn em. Love em. Live them!

In fairness to me, I’ve never said War Conor..

To be fair it’s the same people that talk about a grown man blowing kisses.

Back