Why do people keep acting like Anderson beat Diaz?

I dont know what you are implying, but the following happened:
1) Silva fought to a boring decision NC.
2) Was a frustrating fight with silva running from the smaller fighter.
3) Diaz threw slaps and crazy taunts but no good hard shots.
4) Was a horrible fight between two very popular and occasionally entertaining fighters.

Oh wow Diaz didn't get knocked out by an old past prime fighter that was extremely timid due to coming back from a fucking snapped leg? Wow! That's awesome bro. That Diaz guy is a real monster!

Lol Nick Diaz fans are undoubtedly up there with Fedor fans as the worst fanbase in MMA
This. Just because Diaz didn't get trounced/finished doesn't mean he put in a good performance. Silva looked like he was taking it very easy on Nick and Nick look like he was just happy to survive til the end of the fight. Neither guy looked good. Diaz was clearly losing on points as Silva was just looking to accrue points. Almost like he knew he was gonna piss hot and didn't want to fight like he was roided up. Nick didn't seem to care and just stood on the outside taunting while throwing very low volume punches that looked like they had nothing really on them.

Anderson Silva sitting out over 1 year would not be able to come back clean and knock Diaz down, even though Anderson is a bad matchup for Nick, it doesn't matter. Diaz is still better. Did you guys see Anderson's last 4 performances before he fought DC? He looked terrible. All of a sudden he sits out 1 year and his body and performance looked better than it has looked in several years at 41?? Lmao!

Is it all because a lot of you are annoyed about what Diaz is doing outside of the cage? Such divas on Sherdog. OOOOO poor babies don't like what Diaz is smoking so he got beat by Silva fair and square and Nick needs to accept that. That's exactly what some of you are saying.

If Anderson were given a baseball bat and Nick was given a bong, and Anderson finished him with the bat, would you still think that Silva won in a UFC match against Nick? No! So stfu already nuthuggers because that is exactly what Anderson did. He cheated and looked better than maybe he has ever looked(which isn't saying very much) at 40 and after a 1 year layoff when he had looked terrible before that. Please. Anything to hold onto Silva's balls.
Are you stoned out of your tree or a teenager. Just trying to understand where your weird angst written post is coming from. Maybe get some sleep and don't let your Mom find your bong!!

50-45. Easy win for Silva. Diaz did nothing except get embarrassed at the one thing he is supposed to be good at, boxing. Shit thread.

am I too stoned or are you arguing Anderson did not beat Diaz? because he did, there's footage of it. the fight is a NC but it happened, just like Lesnar vs Hunt happened.
This.
TS is like a 2nd Grader who refuses to accept that Santa is not real.

Well it's a fact that he didn't beat Diaz. It doesn't matter what they think any more. It's a no-contest and not a bullshit one like the Gomi fight. If you roid you don't deserve to have that win on your record, hell in my opinion they should start making those overturned results into losses with the result reading "KTFO by USADA."

I'm a big fan of USADA. I want the sport clean and they're doing it.

latest

That fight wasn't good for either guys career in any ways, so nobody won it.

Well it's a fact that he didn't beat Diaz. It doesn't matter what they think any more. It's a no-contest and not a bullshit one like the Gomi fight. If you roid you don't deserve to have that win on your record, hell in my opinion they should start making those overturned results into losses with the result reading "KTFO by USADA."

I'm a big fan of USADA. I want the sport clean and they're doing it.
50-45. We all watched it. I'm pretty sure you did too.

Diaz also was suspended for illegal substances.

50-45. We all watched it. I'm pretty sure you did too.

Diaz also was suspended for illegal substances.

50-45 was bullshit too and yeah he was. Anderson got suspended for less time for freaking steroids. All Diaz did was smoke weed, something which literally does not enhance your fight performance in any tangible way. It's illegal yes but there is a difference between the two substances and to almost throw your words back in your face, I'm pretty sure you know it too.

Either that or you're an idiot. I guess both are possibilities, the latter being perhaps more likely.

Back