Why do people forget that Overeem fought Rothwell in a small cage?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you really think that Rothwell beats this new version of reem in a NORMAL CAGE?

Nah

I predicted Rothwell via KO

and that's the reason Overeem lost

I also predicted Bigfoot via TKO & Browne via TKO so maybe I put some sort of curse on him.

I didn't know your chin could get softer in a smaller cage

No, Reem is better now and he has been taking shots better than before. Got hit clean in almost every fight since and didn't get finished.

What????

I have never heard about that. Did they decrease the size of the cage for the Overeem vs Rothwell fight on purpose?

Do you really think that Rothwell beats this new version of reem in a NORMAL CAGE?

More information please. I have never heard about this and the reasoning behind it.

There's a smaller cage that is used for smaller venues. Then the regular size one

then let's have them fight in a Phone Booth
If anything, the chin gets stronger in a phone booth. No room to put some torque on the punches. Ts fails twice in the same thread. Congrats.

They didn't want a repeat of the
Kharitonov fight.

2mlb1d.gif

Nah

I predicted Rothwell via KO

and that's the reason Overeem lost

I also predicted Bigfoot via TKO & Browne via TKO so maybe I put some sort of curse on him.

How did you predict Reem vs JDS?

you'd think with all the ko's over his career he'd be a candidate for CTE

Every cage should be the same size, damn it. But I don't know. Rothwell is just a bad match up for Reem.

Overeem got clipped coming in to throw some punches, it's not like he got penned up in the corner or taken down because he didn't have room to use his footwork. I'd probably pick him in a rematch, but it's got nothing to do with cage size.

Back