Why do Masvidal and Colby

wolfss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Why does Jorge Masvidal and Colby Covington hate each other? Aren’t they pretty much the same character. Aren’t they Trumpsters trolls going around trying to rile up opposers?? They should’ve done it together!!!

Poor Colby doesn’t have a gimmick anymore

Disagree. Entirely.

He's got a better one.

Trump was robbed. He's riding against the corrupt and crooked liberals who stole the election. He is standing up for real conservative Americans and first responders.

All he's missing is some county entrance music and a MAGA cowboy hat or even a Blue Lives Matter one.

Disagree. Entirely.

He's got a better one. Trump was robbed. He's riding against the corrupt and crooked liberals who stole the election. He is standing up for real conservative Americans and first responders.

Nah, that might last a couple months. Maybe for 1 fight. Then he has no gimmick anymore.

The exact same situation as this

Masvidal = Broner
Colby = Paulie

Poor Colby doesn’t have a gimmick anymore

Except he’s literally rich from that persona that riled your low IQ ass up. He also made Tyron (BLM activist and fellow Low IQ like you) scream in agony In the center of the octagon for us all to watch and laugh at.

Why does Jorge Masvidal and Colby Covington hate each other? Aren’t they pretty much the same character. Aren’t they Trumpsters trolls going around trying to rile up opposers?? They should’ve done it together!!!
no, actually, there's a pretty big difference. Colby intentionally goes over the top with it to enhance the cheesy villain image. He's a cartoonish caricature of a Trump supporter. Masvidal, on the other hand, just cooly made a public statement telling of his support and he gave real reasons as to why he was a Trump supporter. It wasn't done as any sort of PR stunt other than the fact he chose to use his platform that his fame has given him, to get his message out for political reasons.
By the way, I could be wrong, but I suspect Colby truly is a Trump supporter. I think he decided to really lean into it and kill two birds with one stone; support Trump while ginning up more hatred for himself.

Disagree. Entirely.

He's got a better one.

Trump was robbed. He's riding against the corrupt and crooked liberals who stole the election. He is standing up for real conservative Americans and first responders.

All he's missing is some county entrance music and a MAGA cowboy hat or even a Blue Lives Matter one.

Robbed?! lol. You'd rather take a shot of bleach than wear a mask I assume.

Except he’s literally rich from that persona that riled your low IQ ass up. He also made Tyron (BLM activist and fellow Low IQ like you) scream in agony In the center of the octagon for us all to watch and laugh at.
Colby isn't even close to rich

He made like 100/100 from his last fight, which is pretty poor for a guy who just fought for a title

No one cares about Colby's recent win when 95% of people predicted that he would steamroll a washed Woodley, which Burns and Usman already did before him

And also...

02f01e38-1f0b-11ea-8971-922fdc94075f_image_hires_153536.jpg

Forever little Colby's daddy <Lmaoo>

Lmfao. Low IQ? A lot of data drove that assumption, eh? You sound mad, brother.

Did you see any of the Lindsay Graham interviews pre trump and then the complete 180 after trump “won”?? He called trump a cook and idiot and ignorant. Then called him the best president ever. Lol. You gonna take that seriously??

I can't believe you're bringing that up. Kamala Harris spent the entire Democratic nominee races calling Joe Biden a racist and accusing him of sexually assaulting that woman. She had no answer when questioned by late night TV as the media refused to ask her.

Disgusting.

Doesn't even matter if they are enemies or best friends.
The mere fact that they have a history make it more interesting than one of them fighting someone like Burns - who doesn't really know them

They will be able to use old footage as promo, no matter what the narrative is

I can't believe you're bringing that up. Kamala Harris spent the entire Democratic nominee races calling Joe Biden a racist and accusing him of sexually assaulting that woman. She had no answer when questioned by late night TV as the media refused to ask her.

Disgusting.

exactly. Just a show. They flip on each other. That’s why I said I don’t waste my time voting.
We do need policy and law and order but don’t need clowns in te white house. It’s funny that right wingers want transparency at the polls and feel that they were robbbed. But then deny that there is police abuse and cover ups and absolutely no transparency and accountability there.

exactly. Just a show. They flip on each other. That’s why I said I don’t waste my time voting.
We do need policy and law and order but don’t need clowns in te white house. It’s funny that right wingers want transparency at the polls and feel that they were robbbed. But then deny that there is police abuse and cover ups and absolutely no transparency and accountability there.

Just like the media and Democrats spent four years screaming the election was hacked, and stolen from Clinton by the Russians. Now that they won they claim it is 100% legitimate.

ALL OF THEM ARE HOT GABBAGE

Back