Why do I think Khabib should be goat...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He never looked suspect or failed a test and undefeated in a brutal sport and lots of competition at LW, but the X factor is, whether u try to foul him or whatever u do to try to stop him, he won’t budge and keeps on going until he gets you, that’s unheard off having all these attributes and also he never cheated to get his way while fighting! If that’s not the goat I don’t know who is the goat?

Fedor won 32 fights before losing and never failed a test or looked suspicious. Plus Fedor would have beat the fuck out of khabib. That’s goat

He never even bled once in the octagon!
He will be missed for sure! I think though he should give time for his family and maybe later come and destroy another dream!

He never looked suspect or failed a test and undefeated in a brutal sport and lots of competition at LW, but the X factor is, whether u try to foul him or whatever u do to try to stop him, he won’t budge and keeps on going until he gets you, that’s unheard off having all these attributes and also he never cheated to get his way while fighting! If that’s not the goat I don’t know who is the goat?
Stipe Miocic, Israel Adesanya and Kamaru Usman. I will give it to you that Khabib cleaned out the division in the most dominant fashion.

Khabib is undeniably UFC goat. I still think Fedor is overall goat

He's never really been hurt. He's fought all these fights and he barely had a scratch on his face. It's truly amazing.

Khabib is undeniably UFC goat. I still think Fedor is overall goat
Fedor fought in steroids Pride and ruined his legacy by losing to scrubs at the end! Khabib cleaned out everyone in a very dominant fashion and retired undefeated

Come on. He cleaned out the division. Most title defences in UFC heavyweight history. I honestly think his win against Ngannou has to be one of the most impressive in MMA history.

1. GSP
2. Jones
3. Khabib
4. Silva
5. Fedor
6. Johnson
7. Cormier
8. Aldo
9. McGregor
10. Cejudo/Adesanya/Stipe

Fedor won 32 fights before losing and never failed a test or looked suspicious. Plus Fedor would have beat the fuck out of khabib. That’s goat
To be honest...pride fighting is questionable. Theres an asterix there, because pride is known now to fix fights at that time

To be honest...pride fighting is questionable. Theres an asterix there, because pride is known now to fix fights at that time
Fedor was knocking guys heads off not winning questionable decisions. Which of his fights do you think was fixed?

Fedor edges out Khabib because he fought opponents that were much heavier than him. Khabib doesn't want any of the 170 lb division.

Back