Why do I get anxiety for big fights?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
For anticipated fights, like a Khabib or Jon Jones or Conor fight I get an anxiety before the fight

I bet small on Reyes, but my anxiety lies in seeing Jones get KOd. I think when I follow these undefeated or super hyped up fighters for so long I get emotionally invested in them and am really nervous in hoping they don’t get knocked out

does anyone else get that?

Nah, it's normal.
If you follow someone for a long time and root for them, it's understandable to be worried that they might lose.

No different to following a sports team and being anxious before a final

Good sign bra

I dont get it as much these days

I gotta start betting again

tenor.gif

Only joking. I get it too

because jones got everything to lose for,we live for the sensations ,we going to witness history in making,you are blessed enjoy the moment

I'm nervous this Jones fight probably cuz I bet some $ on him tonight don't let me down Jon!

That's what you pay for.. That and the crazy finish that makes you yell. No other reason.

Means the juice is still flowing (Not the Jon Jones type) and you're not dead inside.

Nah, it's normal.
If you follow someone for a long time and root for them, it's understandable to be worried that they might lose.

No different to following a sports team and being anxious before a final
<PlusJuan>
This is the correct assessment.

I'm nervous this Jones fight probably cuz I bet some $ on him tonight don't let me down Jon!

I want Jones to win, but I bet small on Reyes due to the odds and just the notion that eventually Jones’ reign will come to an end

how much did you lay down on Jones?

I get anxiety as well - if it's a favourite fighter.

I get too invested at times. But that is ow it is if you're a fight fan.

I had super bad anxiety the day off the conor vs Aldo fight. I ended up skipping it because I was too nervous.

I want Jones to win, but I bet small on Reyes due to the odds and just the notion that eventually Jones’ reign will come to an end

how much did you lay down on Jones?
just a small 300$ bet w/ some noob lol let's see what happens

I’m a nervous wreck before Fedor fights

Is normal

I get it for my favorite fighters and big fights aswell, it’s an overwhelming rush of emotion

Honestly I had less anxiety when I gambled because that was stone cold and no feeling.

Now when I'm rooting for someone hard I get nervious.

It happens everytime Mousasi fights.

I get anxiety as well - if it's a favourite fighter.

I get too invested at times. But that is ow it is if you're a fight fan.

I had super bad anxiety the day off the conor vs Aldo fight. I ended up skipping it because I was too nervous.

man that aldo vs Conor fight was probably one of the most anticipated fights I ever felt until conor khabib

and the outcome in the Conor aldo fight left me in shock

Back