Why do fighters like Woodley get hate? When fighters like Diaz/Gregor dont?

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Woodley trash talks he gets shit on by sherdog. If Diaz/Greg do the same thing Sherdog eats it up with a spoon.

I just cannot think of why that would be.

Mcgregor doesn´t get shit on? What planet are you from? Dude has recived more hate last few months than anyone besides when Ronda lost adter refusing to touch gloves.

Lol, wtf are you talking about?

TS is just racist. Nothing to see here, folks.

Imagine if DC came up to the mic and started trash talking everyone, people would hate it.

It's not so much about the trash talk it's how you do it. Guys like conor and nick are naturals at it. Woodley isn't.

Are you suggesting people don't like T.Woodley for the same reason people think he's got bad cardio?

In what little I've seen of him, Woodley seems like a whiner and has a highly-questionable physique.

Put the race card away, jesus any opportunity to get used it does.

I don't know if you are serious but both Diaz and McGregor is very polarizing fighters, they get almost as much hate as they get love.

Woodly is just meh, haven't even noticed that he have been trash talking, don't have anything bad to say about him as a fighter but
as far as his personality goes I just don't care what he says and people like that I tend to root against.

Race card? Black fighters are subject to much more hate than white ones.

Im pretty sure white fighters like ronda and conor get there fair share of hate but you just focus on people hating the black fighters. Whatever makes you feel better.

Imagine if DC came up to the mic and started trash talking everyone, people would hate it.

It's not so much about the trash talk it's how you do it. Guys like conor and nick are naturals at it. Woodley isn't.
Precisely... it's not about race. Jeebus all Millennials see is racism and Pokemon around every corner. It's about how you've delivered your trash talk, the content of the trash talk and not taking yourself too seriously.

Rampage = not taking himself too seriously. Lawler = not taking himself too seriously. Cruz = takes himself seriously. Woodley takes himself seriously. Most folks are nauseated listening to ppl that take themselves too seriously.

Back