Why do fighters have such horrible tattoos?

people in general have horrible tattoos. They pick dumb shit, they don't wanna spend money on a real artist, etc.

Hey... T.S.. Mind your own fucking business its their bodies not yours who cares...

Also good ink costs alot of money something most fighters dont have at the time of there tattoos
You must have some shitty ass tattoos

Diaz Bros are "hard" as they come and dont have any tattoos.

I would imagine they never thought they would be quasi celebs and get critiqued for them on message boards, My Guess.

It is pretty fucking cringey tbh. I rarely ever see a fighter with any decent ink. They always have corny shit like stars and skulls that just look terrible.

Mr PVZ the can crusher
34124_ex.jpg

Conor's tatts are unoriginal and just don't look good on him imo
98765432199.png

Burkman's tramp stamp
burkman.0.jpg

Brock's "Shaft tattoo"
BrockLesnar.jpg

Fitch looks like an ex military dude who got some stupid asian tattoo while stationed over seas age 20.
jon-fitch-trains-at-tiger-muay-thai-thailand_large.jpg

So bad that he got it removed

340x.jpg

Stop putting stupid shit on your bodies, it makes you look stupid. You are wasting money to make yourself look more stupid.

What are some other terrible fighter tattoos?
All of them.

You'd think some of them should be able the afford the good ones...

Diaz Bros are "hard" as they come and dont have any tattoos.

I would imagine they never thought they would be quasi celebs and get critiqued for them on message boards, My Guess.

They sure don't have any tats. Good for them.

It is pretty fucking cringey tbh. I rarely ever see a fighter with any decent ink. They always have corny shit like stars and skulls that just look terrible.

Mr PVZ the can crusher
34124_ex.jpg

Conor's tatts are unoriginal and just don't look good on him imo
98765432199.png

Burkman's tramp stamp
burkman.0.jpg

Brock's "Shaft tattoo"
BrockLesnar.jpg

Fitch looks like an ex military dude who got some stupid asian tattoo while stationed over seas age 20.
jon-fitch-trains-at-tiger-muay-thai-thailand_large.jpg

So bad that he got it removed

340x.jpg

Stop putting stupid shit on your bodies, it makes you look stupid. You are wasting money to make yourself look more stupid.

What are some other terrible fighter tattoos?
Theyre to distract you duuhhh

Tattoos are just ugly does anyone think tattoos like this are attractive?

5qh5pl1m10e21.jpg
Tat matches the chick.

"I've been told I have a great ass"

Who's telling you this? One of the many tinder guys doggying you on the club toilet every weekend? If you legit have a great ass, you don't need to bring it up in a bio. We can tell by the pics where you are supposed to show it off.

Fuck, don't get me started on tinder girls. There's good clean girls on there, but ya gotta dig to find them around the tramps and plastic bimbos. I once had a tinderella scumbag steal my oxycodone and Valium pills the next morning from my drawer. This is while I was in severe pain waiting for back surgery.

The best part: she had 'Loyalty' tattooed just below her collarbone. "Loyal to the foil" is probably what that was short for.

People that literally exchange their brain cells for cash may display poor judgement sometimes

Tat matches the chick.

"I've been told I have a great ass"

Who's telling you this? One of the many tinder guys doggying you on the club toilet every weekend? If you legit have a great ass, you don't need to bring it up in a bio. We can tell by the pics where you are supposed to show it off.

Fuck, don't get me started on tinder girls. There's good clean girls on there, but ya gotta dig to find them around the tramps and plastic bimbos. I once had a tinderella scumbag steal my oxycodone and Valium pills the next morning from my drawer. This is while I was in severe pain waiting for back surgery.

The best part: she had 'Loyalty' tattooed just below her collarbone. "Loyal to the foil" is probably what that was short for.

Holy fuck that's funny. Hope your back's doing better now.

why do black guys have tattoos

Back