Why do casuals think nick got banned for 5 years?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I swear I always see people complaining about nick diaz being banned for 5 years when the suspension was shorten to 18 months but nick being a drama queen decided on his own to not come back. Sorry I’m just so tired of seeing “omgz usada took 5 years of nicks prime”

I swear I always see people complaining about nick diaz being banned for 5 years when the suspension was shorten to 18 months but nick being a drama queen decided on his own to not come back. Sorry I’m just so tired of seeing “omgz usada took 5 years of nicks prime”
So, he got banned for 5 years....and then it was shortened.

And you're saying he never got banned for 5 years. You're wrong.

Funny how easily we can turn this game of stupid back around on you, isn't it?

I think the 5 years thing could be about him not paying the fine since he's effectively banned until he does. Not sure he's even paid it yet to date lol

So, he got banned for 5 years....and then it was shortened.

And you're saying he never got banned for 5 years. You're wrong.

Funny how easily we can turn this game of stupid back around on you, isn't it?
My point is idiots still think he got the 5 years. You must be special

That was a big fuck you from Nick to all the fans who were signing the petition to get that sentence down and general bombing Usada to cut him some slack. Nick was like Oh how could you do this to me, I wanna fight. After it got reduced he suddenly didn't want to fight.

part of my understanding was he was fined a very large amount and he refused to pay it

My point is idiots still think he got the 5 years. You must be special
So you dont understand why somebody who CASUALLY follows a sport doesnt know a fighter's suspension got reduced from 5 years down to 18 months when said fighter has been gone for.....over 5 years? I hardly see how this makes THEM idiots.

Last edited:
So if you reply to this thread you get a tagline casual?

That was a big fuck you from Nick to all the fans who were signing the petition to get that sentence down and general bombing Usada to cut him some slack. Nick was like Oh how could you do this to me, I wanna fight. After it got reduced he suddenly didn't want to fight.

Yeah, those fans really inconvenienced themselves to sign a petition.

Nick Diaz was banned for 5 years by the State Athletic commission for having tested positive for elevated levels of Idontgiveafuck, as well as the banned substance stocktonstreetcred.

it wasnt usada this was back when weed was seen as a big problem and it was like nick 3 or 4th failed tests so the nsac wanted to make statement.

it got shortened when the world was starting to rethink what weed was all about.

yes nick had issues with usada over telling them where he be an all but that wasnt that big a deal since nick wasnt thinking about fighting at all during that time.

Hph2gYt.jpg

I think the 5 years thing could be about him not paying the fine since he's effectively banned until he does. Not sure he's even paid it yet to date lol
No, the NSAC literally gave him a 5 year ban. But Cher tweeted the commission and got the sentance reduced.*

*Actually Dana had the UFC lawyers argue his case and he got a reduction.

But the initial punishment was 5 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back