why do boxers and mma fighters put water on there b@lls?

StompHisFace**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why do boxers and mma fighters put water on there b@lls? ive always wondered this i looked but couldnt finda anything .....

Last edited:
The neck and balls are shallow artery locations that allow cold water and ice packs to cool blood faster than cooling the muscles themselves.

thats kinda what i thought but i wasnt for sure......... thanks for answering my question.......

I noticed today after a comp that my b@lls were hanging and dangling very low and loose

Two huge arteries run down your legs. If you put the cold on the inside of your thighs, you touch both of 'em.

That was Morales vs Zaheer Rahim. It's the cutman Miguel Diaz who says it, and he said it again in either the second or third Morales/Barrera fight and a couple other ones with different fighters.

Just helps to cool you down quick, same with water on the neck.

urvzh7oyn.png

why do boxers and mma fighters put water on there b@lls? ive always wondered this i looked but couldnt finda anything .....

Where did you get this where have you ever seen fighters putting water on their balls? and if you have seen it its probably just a select few

Where did you get this where have you ever seen fighters putting water on their balls? and if you have seen it its probably just a select few

It's not like they actually get their junk out in the corner between rounds. The trainer just pours water down their shorts.

i see alot of them doing it... youve never seen the video where that guy says let me put some water on your balls.....?????

Your balls are the hottest part of your body, so by cooling them down could save energy to minimizing heat loss.:icon_chee

Back