Why Didn't They Air Both Versions of TUF?

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
Would have loved seeing the finale AFTER the season.

So why not?

TUF16 finale hasn't happened yet. it airs live tomorrow...

they put the smashes up on youtube.
dismal buffering, but they did.

The Smashes is free on youtube and the UFC put all the episodes free on UFC.com after each one came out. Even though I live in Canada I didn't missed an episode

I think you misunderstood me

I guess so...

TUF Smashes episodes 1-12 aired in your area but the finale didn't??
or the Smashes eps 1-12 didn't air but the finale did??

The Smashes is free on youtube and the UFC put all the episodes free on UFC.com after each one came out. Even though I live in Canada I didn't missed an episode

Weird. I actually looked on YouTube a long time ago and didn't find it.

I guess so...

TUF Smashes episodes 1-12 aired in your area but the finale isn't??

The other way around, I'm watching the finale but they didn't air the season.

Weird. I actually looked on YouTube a long time ago and didn't find it.

Youtube was very recent I think. I watched most of them on UFC.com. But at least you can catch up tonight if ya want :D

Youtube was very recent I think. I watched most of them on UFC.com. But at least you can catch up tonight if ya want :D

I heard it was a great season. It won't be the same watching it AFTER the finale itself though. Wish they woulda aired it on Fuel cuz Fuel has a lot of filler reruns anyway. But it's all good.

I heard it was a great season. It won't be the same watching it AFTER the finale itself though. Wish they woulda aired it on Fuel cuz Fuel has a lot of filler reruns anyway. But it's all good.

Way better than the most recent American one. And yaa I agree not sure why they wouldn't

I guess so...

TUF Smashes episodes 1-12 aired in your area but the finale didn't??
or the Smashes eps 1-12 didn't air but the finale did??

America got regular TUF on TV, but smashes wasn't even advertised at all. Tonight is actually the first time I have heard of it.

Back