• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why didn't anybody care when Sham-rock lost 10 in a row, and would fold to the first punch landed?

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
Everybody all sad about Chuck.. Why the hell did people keep watching shammy? Imagine if Chuck did this 6 more times over the next two years.. THAT'S WHAT KEN DID lol..

Ken was never brutally knocked out. That happens to Chuck every fight. Not the same

Real MMA fans knew he should have stopped after the Franklin fight or at the latest Tito 3.

Ive always had respect for the shamrock bros both ken and Frank...people just don't know about them anymore or as much as chuck ..which is sad but people don't take time anymore to go back and watch the pioneers of the sport see why there legends..they just get caught up in what's new

I’ve found Ken’s career depressing since 2005 at the very latest

what is really crazy is that everyone thinks tko and KOs are the worst. but the evidence shows your brain takes way more trauma if your known for NOT being tko or ko... The dan hendersons and mark hunts of the world and big nogs are in trouble in the coming years. Heck even chuck. But those other guys built a career on being smashed in the head and hendo has been dropped more than any other fighter.

just imagine that brain trauma

Ive always had respect for the shamrock bros both ken and Frank...people just don't know about them anymore or as much as chuck ..which is sad but people don't take time anymore to go back and watch the pioneers of the sport see why there legends..they just get caught up in what's new
They're all about that Mac and Ronda life nowadays.

It is because Ken doesn't charge for PPV.....

Becsuse he was the intercontinental champion, when that belt actually meant something

ken_shamrock_wwe_intercontinental_champion_by_nuruddinayobwwe-db3s6ir.png

Shamrock is living in a trailer out of a walmart parking lot..

They're all about that Mac and Ronda life nowadays.

Straight up..they forget the guys who did this shit for next to nothing just to show who's best..ken made a mistake going to WWF in my opinion but he had a family to feed and McMahon had the money..if he said in MMA though his UFC legacy would of been something crazy imo

Straight up..they forget the guys who did this shit for next to nothing just to show who's best..ken made a mistake going to WWF in my opinion but he had a family to feed and McMahon had the money..if he said in MMA though his UFC legacy would of been something crazy imo

WWF actually ignited his career and made more money in the process.

WWF actually ignited his career and made more money in the process.

At the cost of his body..and fighting ability
.yes it built his name and lined his pockets with some money..but he couldn't fight the same after...

At the cost of his body..and fighting ability
.yes it built his name and lined his pockets with some money..but he couldn't fight the same after...

I think that was more of his substance & drug abuse

I think that was more of his substance & drug abuse

Doing hardcore weapon matches and getting slammed repeated for 300 plus days a year..while traveling with little time off to recover for years ion end picking up Injuries..will affect your fight ability..lol ..but yes he had some other demons as well..he's said himself many times that his WWF years did alot of damage to his body..

Doing hardcore weapon matches and getting slammed repeated for 300 plus days a year..while traveling with little time off to recover for years ion end picking up Injuries..will affect your fight ability..lol ..but yes he had some other demons as well..he's said himself many times that his WWF years did alot of damage to his body..

I think that's largely an excuse. I think the sport just passed him by.

Back