• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why did Tim Kennedy gas so early?

Doing that weight cut twice in a span of a couple weeks would be my guess

Too much muscle mass , over 2 years of inactivity , 37 years old...... shit like that you know.

I like This ^^^^ I like This ^^^^ I like this a lot.

answer:

Punches to the face

Did anyone else watch the fight? He nearly got put away in the final seconds of the first round. His energy level seemed to drop considerably after getting his head punched in.

Killing kids and women really takes it outta ya.

aussies and other foreigners have no fucking right to judge or talk shit about usa's military and its actions. if it weren't for us you pussies would be one of china or russia's territories by now

g'day mate get fucked

Not a Kennedy fan but I do think having the event his fight was on and the opponent changed as well as cutting weight twice for said fight in a month coupled with 2 years of ring rust hurt his performance.

That said, Gastelum is a beast and I hope he gets his weight and discipline figured out!

Cause he's got too much muscle mass
Cause he hadn't fought in almost 2 years

Back