Why did the let this guy in a ring with Chris Leben?

For clips

You ever see CroCop head kick that bum in a mask?

Sometimes it's just a sacrifice

For clips

You ever see CroCop head kick that bum in a mask?

Sometimes it's just a sacrifice
That was Alberto Del Rio no BS
what-happened-to-alberto-del-rio.jpg

Leben retired in 2013 after going on a 1-5 run.

Bellator signed him when he decided to come out of retirement, but he couldn't get medically cleared:

"After two years away from active competition for Leben, it was announced by Scott Coker on Inside MMA that Leben had signed a multi-fight deal with Bellator MMA in February 2016.[26] However, after undergoing a physical to be cleared, he failed several electrocardiogram (EKG) tests, according to the statement. Doctors discovered a "life-threatening abnormality" to the left ventricle of his heart, which was "oversized", "misshapen", and "not operating properly," thus ending any possibility of a return"

Chris is now nearly 40, walks like he has no pliability in any of his joints, has a life threatening heart problem and hasn't fought professionally in 6 years.

Turns out, he can still hit pretty hard.

He also eye poked that guy horrifically bad just before stopping him with a barrage of uppercuts.

Is the head holding legal? Assuming so.

Is the head holding legal? Assuming so.

I was thinking that while watching it. They kept calling it "half plum" like it was legal so ...
I guess so?! Unless someone can stay on the outside a little bit and pick Leben apart
its gonna be tough to fight him in that "sqaured circle"

Or that guy he just faced on 13 fight losing streak sucks balls.

Haha that was pretty good, Leben kicked his ass.

To build hype, the guy is on a 13 fight losing streak the fed him to the wolf

Idk whats sadder, that dudes awful losing record or the fact that he has a TKO win over Scott Smith on it

And UFC fighter Max Griffin,

Lol damn. I guess the 20ish losses were all worth it then

Edit: The poor fuck has a 51 second knockout loss to Raymond Daniels in his only kickboxing bout as well. Goddamn lol

Back