Why did Khabib give meaning to Dillon Danis by...

Because he's not that much above him. You're not a humble respectful dude when you use group tactics to intimidate people. People need to cling to the archetype though, because this is basically pro-rasslin for a lot of people. They just don't know it, because it's still real to them, damnit!!
Spot fucking on. I would give you ten likes if I could.

He put Danis on the spotlight, as that guy Khabib assaulted

Danis is nothing.

The principle that there is accountability in the world >> Khabib >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Danis.

Whether that shitbag Danis gained some instagram followers is irrelevant. The higher principle is what mattered.

Because he's not that much above him. You're not a humble respectful dude when you use group tactics to intimidate people. People need to cling to the archetype though, because this is basically pro-rasslin for a lot of people. They just don't know it, because it's still real to them, damnit!!

So was what Khabib did worse than Conor throwing a dolly and actually injuring 3 fighters, one of whom nearly went blind from broken glass?

Not justifying at all what Khabib did, but you can't act as if all this came out of nowhere and he wasn't provoked. To his credit, Khabib came out recently and admitted he realized his actions were wrong after his dad spoke to him about it.

Can't say the same for Conor though who has never apologized for any of it and was taunting Khabib about the bus incident on Twitter just a few days ago.

I dislike Danis as much as anyone but there's no evidence he ever said that.

Yeah Khabib himself said he didn't hear what Danis said. Danis also denied it and attributed to Khabib's manager.

Either way Khabib got emotional and has since apologized. Conor on the other hand has never taken responsibility for the bus incident nor apologized for the personal attacks on Khabib.

Conor should have known his bullying would one day have consequences. It's not just Khabib, he said similar stuff to Jose Aldo and others.

Khabib shit the bed there. As funny as it was and much as I liked seeing it, that was some real bush league shit.

Lol people complaining about Khabibs actions. He actually should have done much worse, considering how Conor and his team acted. The same guys complaining were probably scared to stand up to bullies in school

Last edited:
So was what Khabib did worse than Conor throwing a dolly and actually injuring 3 fighters, one of whom nearly went blind from broken glass?

Why would you make it a contest? Also, we weren't even talking about Conor, but Dillon and Khabib. Dillon didn't throw a dolly and IIRC he wasn't even there with the bus incident.

Not justifying at all what Khabib did, but you can't act as if all this came out of nowhere and he wasn't provoked.

When did I act that way?

To his credit, Khabib came out recently and admitted he realized his actions were wrong after his dad spoke to him about it.

He realized it was wrong, but did he apologize to Danis or anybody from Conor's camp? Genuine question.

Can't say the same for Conor though who has never apologized for any of it and was taunting Khabib about the bus incident on Twitter just a few days ago.

He still wants that fight so makes sense he isn't apologizing and trying to provoke Khabib.

Furthermore, I wasn't just referring to the McG beef. He did the same with Tony and even somewhat had the same happen with DC when he first started training with him.

Last edited:
Danis is a piece of shit I wouldn't care if he got hit by a car he deserved getting humiliated in front of millions of people. I have no problem with what Khabib did.

He said he doesn't like any of Conor's team but Danis was the only one of age for him to pick on. He said Coach Kavanagh was too old for him to attack.

Contrast this with Conor not respecting his elders and attacking them at bars

Timestamped

Even in this short and fast moment of rage as he stormed across the octagon, humble and intelligent Khabib's brain was eyeing Conor's corner to determine who is closest in age and able to receive his attack!

NINTCHDBPICT000559837192.jpg

He said he doesn't like any of Conor's team but Danis was the only one of age for him to pick on. He said Coach Kavanagh was too old for him to attack.

Timestamped

It’s because he knew he couldn’t get away with attacking a head coach

Lowering himself to that guy’s level? I mean the main goal was Conor, so why did Khabib stoop to a degenerate individual like Danis who is nothing and put him on the map? Does anyone have an answer?
quite the opposite.
He showed he could beat up a fresh Danis AFTER fighting Conor.
Didn't even need a break in between

Timestamped

Lol you are actually making out its honorable for Khabib to want to attack Kavanagh?

Kav is probably the least offensive person in MMA behind maybe Wonderbot. The only reason we wanted to attack Kavanagh is because Kav once made a lighthearted joke about Ramadam and the extremist that Khabib is couldn't let it go.

He would have been better off attacking Kav as Danis pieced him up before getting attack by Khabibs cowardly entourage.

Im still mad they didnt strip him that really set a bar for MMA he should have been stripped and he could just fight for it again right after
He wouldn't even acknowledge he did a no no to shorten his time out.
Idc who did this they should be stripped, a lawsuit from someone getting even slightly hurt in the stands was a good possibility

Lol you are actually making out its honorable for Khabib to want to attack Kavanagh?

Kav is probably the least offensive person in MMA behind maybe Wonderbot. The only reason we wanted to attack Kavanagh is because Kav once made a lighthearted joke about Ramadam and the extremist that Khabib is couldn't let it go.

He would have been better off attacking Kav as Danis pieced him up before getting attack by Khabibs cowardly entourage.

This situation was the one time that Conor's corner (or anyone in their shoes) would wish they were old LOL

he called him a "fucking muslim rat"
dillon danis should be honored he had a chance to get punched in the face by such a great fighter...it gave meaning to his absolutely worthless existence

i mean khabib publicly supported that French teachers beheading.

I don’t care what fighters say or so I thought his pro public beheading stance was hilarious.

i mean khabib publicly supported that French teachers beheading.

I don’t care what fighters say or so I thought his pro public beheading stance was hilarious.
That's a leap of logic. Though, you could argue he was anti-free speech

Back