Why did Jon Jones stop throwing GNP elbows?

Turinabol side effect is rounding of pointy elbows.

With every pulse they get rounder.

This is a little off topic and I’ll try to get a pic for you guys one day if I can but, my pops had an accident when he was younger, he was carrying a tray through a doorway and smashed his elbow on the frame, what’s left of it should be consider a lethal weapon. His elbow looks like it’s been sharpened over and over into a point

I think it's a mix of things. Being part of the Jackson/Wink team and grabbing the title has resulted in safer gameplans. Keep that belt on him at all costs.

He's afraid to get headbutted in the elbow again, like when Hamill beat him.

tumblr_m74zw1yqvh1qaa8d1o1_500.gif
Epic chin to elbow tko from bottom by hamill

I miss old Jones. I don't know why he got away from that game.

I think ground and pound Jon will be back in his next fight, at least I hope so.
Seeing how close his fight with Thiago was.. he should really consider going full wrestling/gnp mode if he wants to keep winning.

Mousasi took Santos down... what the hell Jon?

hell yea I miss that hungry Jones. He used to be an absolute killer. Now he can barely squeak out a split decision against a MW with two completely blown knees. Just no aggression anymore, more worried about keeping his belt then putting on entertaining fights.

Exactly....it's what i've been saying. he's fighting not to lose, instead of fighting to win....and this conservative style is going to cost him the title.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back