• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why did Hitler make it illegal for Jews to own guns ?

I don't get your point.
I think America needs tougher gun laws. But it's a corollary to what happened in Germany when the Nazis confiscated the Jews' guns. The USA also forbid Japanese Americans from owning guns when they put them in prison camps from 1941-1945.

It's illegal to own a gun in my country.

Yet, the government hasn't enslaved us, or declared martial law.

e5mIwJz.jpg

They did not take guns away from the Jews because they didn't have any guns in the first place the same as the rest of Germany.
Also if you know anything about the 3rd Reich. You would know that Jews weren't considered citizens.
No, I know you're German but you're completely and factually wrong, you said that multiple times but it's not historically accurate. Hitler absolutely took away guns from Jews and I posted the relevant sources here multiple times.
It was done by passing legislation and actually pushing through with it.

Also how could 800.000 Jew with guns defend themselves against the 3rd Reich when all of Europe weren't able to?
Well, some did defend themselves and some did escape. Obviously it wouldn't have prevented the holocaust, the discrimination and mass murder of a minority pretty much enjoyed popular support.

Do you really believe society in America is so weak, the only thing holding it together a a few rednecks and their gun collections?

They're more like the bolsheivks since they adhere to the marxist philosophy. The bolsheviks are the greatest murderers in European history. They killed over 60 million Europeans between 1918-1980.

It's the greatest horror the media refuses to tell the masses.

This isn't even remotely true.

I was going to stay out of this thread, since I think your post has a point regardless of historical accuracy disputes, but this is just patently untrue. Lenin came to power without a shot being fired. And the red terror killed 20k-100k. The millions of deaths routinely ascribed anecdotally have to do with famine and disease aggravated by the war, as well as industrialization. Same with Mao, although Mao bore much more fault than did Stalin for the conditions of his people.

Do you really believe society in America is so weak, the only thing holding it together a a few rednecks and their gun collections?

No it's not the mutual incentive for safety and prosperity.

It's literally just rednecks that own 10 or more assault rifles per person that keep this show running day to day.

This isn't even remotely true.

I was going to stay out of this thread, since I think your post has a point regardless of historical accuracy disputes, but this is just patently untrue. Lenin came to power without a shot being fired. And the red terror killed 20k-100k. The millions of deaths routinely ascribed anecdotally have to do with famine and disease aggravated by the war, as well as industrialization. Same with Mao, although Mao bore much more fault than did Stalin for the conditions of his people.

In 1918, the citizenry got hoodwinked into turning in their weapons to the government. Which is weird because I thought Marx was pro gun.

in October 1918, the Council of People’s Commissars (the Communist government) ordered citizens to surrender all firearms, ammunition, and sabres, having first mandated registration of all weapons six months earlier. Just like the Nazis, Communist Party members were exempt from the ban.

A 1920 decree then imposed a minimum six month prison sentence for any non-Communist possessing a weapon. After the civil war, possession became punishable with three months hard labor plus fines. After Stalin came to power, he made possession of unlawful firearms a crime punishable by death.

This is the famous, "Comrades, turn in your weapons" propaganda poster.

220213poster.jpg

In 1918, the citizenry got hoodwinked into turning in their weapons to the government. Which is weird because I thought Marx was pro gun.

This is the famous, "Comrades, turn in your weapons" propaganda poster.

220213poster.jpg

Why are you quoting me on this? This was all after Lenin seized the state.

They were talking about Nazis in Germany, not Bolsheviks in Russia, and I said nothing about either group.

most jews went semi-willingly anyway, due to the frog in the boiling water mentality. they never thought that a genocide was about to take place.

also, in many places the jews were rounded up in the middle of the night on an individual basis. they werent even sure what was going on. so if they'd had guns, some of them may have fought back (futily), but most had no warning of what was about to happen to them.

You teach history? Geeze, more myths

It's a common tactic for totalitarian governments. Disarm the population so they can't fight back. I for one will not concede any of my Constitutional rights.

Nice one.

I take the bate. The NSDAP was the pro gun party they relaxed gun laws compared to the previous government.
They did not take guns away from the Jews because they didn't have any guns in the first place the same as the rest of Germany.
Also if you know anything about the 3rd Reich. You would know that Jews weren't considered citizens.

Also how could 800.000 Jew with guns defend themselves against the 3rd Reich when all of Europe weren't able to?

Are you familiar with FP-45 Liberator?

An armed populace is not meant to meet a organized force on a battlefield. It is meant to prevent occupation through assymetrical warfare.

The Democrats are virtually identical to Hitler.

A great match up Joe!

Nice one.

I take the bate. The NSDAP was the pro gun party they relaxed gun laws compared to the previous government.

You can't silently murder people if they're making a racket.

Back