why Conor didn't KO the old man he punched

clownin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"little man division" - nate diaz

Last edited:
"Wasn't efficient with me cocaine rage."

Old timer ate it like a tic tac and then carried on as if Nothing happened.

Meanwhile Conor got picked up and carried away by one small skinny dude like he was carrying his bride to the bedroom.

Change topic name to;
Why Conor 'couldnt' KO the old man he punched

Old timer ate it like a tic tac and then carried on as if Nothing happened.

Meanwhile Conor got picked up and carried away by one small skinny dude like he was carrying his bride to the bedroom.
"It's the one you don't see coming that gets ya"

Unless of course you are the Irish version of Mickey Rourke in Barfly and are drunk enough at 2:30 in the afternoon too not even notice when someone sucker punches you, lol.

It's hilarious he doesn't even bother looking in Conor's direction after and just goes about his drinking like nothing even happened.

Old Irish dude is for real!!

Unless of course you are the Irish version of Mickey Rourke in Barfly and are drunk enough at 2:30 in the afternoon too not even notice when someone sucker punches you, lol.

It's hilarious he doesn't even bother looking in Conor's direction after and just goes about his drinking like nothing even happened.

Lol that old timer probably hits slapped harder by his wife every night he returns home.

LMAO AT THE SO CALLED “LEFT HAND”

Didn’t even phase an old pisshead sat on a bar stool

I’ve seen the video a couple times. I must be the only person that doesn’t think he punched him. To me it looks like he takes his drink and throws his shot glass into his face from close distance

"little man division" - nate diaz
ocCsEqR.jpg

<45>

Oh, and to add.. either way he’s a fucking tool.

What's the Irish version of "give him a 3-piece with a soda"? 3 potatoes with a Guiness? 3 Lucky Charms with a Whiskey?

i generally liked conor...

actually i hated him at first, but he backed up his talk and ko'd menedes, aldo and alverez and dustin , so i gave him respect

but this is a bitch move, punching grandpa because he doesnt want your shot.... that shit pisses me off... now i want to see him get sucker punched in public for bad karma attacking old people

One like for the potential Bukowski fan.

One like for the potential Bukowski fan.
Can't say as likes really mean anything to me but cheers dude.

If I'm being honest I had to look up Bukowski. I did enjoy Barfly and after a brief glance at his Wiki page it does sound like his writing would be right up my alley so I think I will explore it further.

Thanks for that, 1 like from a potential future Bukowski fan, haha.

i generally liked conor...

actually i hated him at first, but he backed up his talk and ko'd menedes, aldo and alverez and dustin , so i gave him respect

but this is a bitch move, punching grandpa because he doesnt want your shot.... that shit pisses me off... now i want to see him get sucker punched in public for bad karma attacking old people
He actually only KOed Aldo but I see your point and am just fucking around arguing semantics, lol.

Back