Why Colby Covington is not ranked in ufc official p4p rankings ?

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I really cant understand this thing man , he dominated both RDA(Former LW Champ #1 contender at the time when the fight happened) and Maia (2x title challenger) and is the UFC interim welterweight champion . Also he fights at his natural weight class and dominates his opponents becuase of his skills/cardio not by outsizing them I personally rank him at #7(Ahead of woodley) in my personal p4p list . What do you think sherdoggers where do you rank colby in your personal p4p list ?

he's clearly the second best welterweight behind Tyron. Does anyone actually think Till or Wonderboy would beat Colby?

Colby would smash both of them, easily. But, he hasn't beaten anyone worthy besides RDA yet. When he beats Tyron/Till/Wonderboy, he should be up there

Current UFC P4P List:
1. DC
2. Whittaker
3. Khabib
4. TJ Dillashaw
5. MM
6. Tony
7. Stipe
8. Yoel
9. Woodley
10 Max

If you count GSP, GSP #2.

I mean the UFC PR bums have three WMMA fighters in the top 15 P4P, so that tells you enough right there.

Obviously Colby belongs there over those cans.

Funny how people whine about the irrelevance of the p4p list until their fighter isn't on it.

I really cant understand this thing man , he dominated both RDA(Former LW Champ #1 contender at the time when the fight happened) and Maia (2x title challenger) and is the UFC interim welterweight champion . Also he fights at his natural weight class and dominates his opponents becuase of his skills/cardio not by outsizing them I personally rank him at #7(Ahead of woodley) in my personal p4p list . What do you think sherdoggers where do you rank colby in your personal p4p list ?

Why?? Cause he is too much of a douchebag bro, even for the UFC standards that Ok huge douchebags like Dana and Conor. Colby is a fucking rat man.

Back