Opinion Why California is burning

Lots of CA haters on here... just please don’t come here. It’s horrible, stay away.
Tell your people to stop moving to free states and voting for the same shit that made them leave in the first place.

No! We want to come and live in the state of the highest income taxes, property taxes, gas taxes, homeless population, illegal immigrant population, worst traffic jams, earthquakes, wildfires, and rolling blackouts!

Its a paradise we all want to experience!
You’re right, definitely don’t come.

Californians are the worst, maybe New Yorkers. They get what they vote for, which is cancer to the rest of the free world.

I keep telling your Ilk, you and Antifa are going to show up with all 15 of you on both sides, and actual Americans are going to have to finally stand up and be adults, and spank the children on both sides.

The whole fucking country hates both sides. You partisans are such a small minority you should really learn to cower, and be quiet.

I keep telling your Ilk, you and Antifa are going to show up with all 15 of you on both sides, and actual Americans are going to have to finally stand up and be adults, and spank the children on both sides.

The whole fucking country hates both sides. You partisans are such a small minority you should really learn to cower, and be quiet.
You made an anti-captitalism post earlier. I can’t take you seriously.

Back off man. We really dont need this kind of shit right now.

PGE is about as fucked up as the govt out here and cool heads have to prevail. You dont see Californians making fun of places wrecked by tornados or hurricanes or floods.

Out here we the floods and fires are impacting us more than earthquakes at the moment and I have been fucked up by both the former.

This is life.

Have some compassion.

If that PGE transformer hadn't burst and they HAD shut it off, everything would be fine.

Communism certainly isn't at play here. Back off.

Lol when in EVERY thread where a red state has a problem there are ten of you California dickheads taunting.

You made an anti-captitalism post earlier. I can’t take you seriously.

No I didn't. But like I said. Conservatives have been brainwashed to think the growth model is capitalism.

You don't even understand that the capitalism you believe in, is the same Ponzi scheme as SS, and Medicare.

That pro-labor, pro-middle class candidates, are the ones who understand that consumption and growth can occur from expanding the middle class, and not just with Mexicans, or Religious folks having 9 kids.

Bad news though. Your shit will cost more.

Until LA or San Francisco burn to the ground nothing will change. I love my state but I dislike how far to one side it is. Completely voting against ones own self interests.

For the record so we arent confused: fuck you dude. I expect better.

Then BE better. You are one of the rudest guys on Sherdog and it's hilarious seeing how badly you can't handle it coming back at you.

This is my first time bitching like an internet bitch about a poster liking another comment but you gave a check to the above cunt comment.

For the record so we arent confused: fuck you dude. I expect better.
lol
It's just a karate forum, you should calm down.

Until LA or San Francisco burn to the ground nothing will change. I love my state but I dislike how far to one side it is. Completely voting against ones own self interests.

I only agree with you in the sense that monopolies end in corruption and incompetence.

Competition works for politics too.

They have us scammed to believe we have to compete for their candidacy because the other side is so bad. If you live in a red state, vote the bums out. If you live in a blue state, vote the bums out.

If not, don't be surprised when you get more of the same. Why would they fear a consequence?

I believe one of the fires was near LA (getty fire I believe?)

I'm no california expert though, just what I heard on the news. Not sure how close that is. They said the Getty museum was in danger of burning down.

Word. I'm still in my 20's but the difference between now and how it was in my childhood is shocking. Most people here don't know any better because they're transplants.

This is the only response of yours I've read since you have some rocket hard on for me but to be sure to are a solid piece of trash.

You're from a line of genetic failures. You're mother was an experiment.

You dont know this.

They didnt tell you

But it shows all over your desperate attempt at significance

Exactly. You are in a great spot to learn some empathy and turn yourself around but instead you are going into self-pity mode and are actually going to come out of this experience being even more of a dickhead.

And lol at pretending you didn't read my other posts.

Exactly. You are in a great spot to learn some empathy and turn yourself around but instead you are going into self-pity mode and are actually going to come out of this experience being even more of a dickhead.

And lol at pretending you didn't read my other posts.
lol this dude thinks people who wear MAGA hats deserve to be assaulted in public but now he's getting all butthurt.

Back