Why aren't the octagon walls made of plexiglass?

BlancoDiablo828

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Or something similar to hockey walls. Probably been asked, but I couldn't find it.

Blood smeared all over glass would not be a good look

When are we expecting scientists to invent forcefields? Forcefields would be perfect for Octagon barriers.

Have you ever tried sliding down a water slide without any water, TS?

I've wondered this too. There's also another promotion(I forget their name) where it's cage/ringless. It's just mats that go 6 feet up at 45 degrees on 4 sides. Thought that was kind of interesting.

It’s one of those things that sounds like a good ideas but isn’t practical, plus a blood smeared window would be a bit grim for everyone watching, also you gotta think about people accidentally head butting it

I've wondered this too. There's also another promotion(I forget their name) where it's cage/ringless. It's just mats that go 6 feet up at 45 degrees on 4 sides. Thought that was kind of interesting.

The kumite

That actually sounds like a good idea. If it's good enough for Bloodsport it's good enough for mma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back