Why are women wearing boots considered sexy?

I was just thinking today girls using their fingers to snap while fully nude is pretty sexy. Trying to remember who it was. Maybe Playboy's Shelby Chesnes. Maybe those pause resume Tik Tok or whatevers videos.

It's basically level 1 BDSM shit right... Start with leather boots, then leather skirts, leather whips, leather gimp masks etc etc..

I wonder do Leather people and PVC people have massive dildo wars every year.

Admittedly, I'm an ass/legs guy but also like feet too.

I've never understood how knee high boots are considered a turn on or sexy to guys, or do women simply invision it being so?

I don't get it, at least 50% of the legs are covered up, where I'd actually prefer to be able to see them.

I often see women on fbook post pics of the boots they've bought acting like they will somehow make them look hot.

Yes, cardinal sin not listing pics... Will update!

I love chokers, gloves, thigh highs, boots....I need some covered up. Hotter.

I’ll pick out boots for a women. You guys are ever want to make a woman happy take her to a boot store and buy her some fucking boots you bums.

ca905dbab4ae4718d0e9d77bb265769b4a-globalwin-womens-fashion-boots.rsquare.w600.jpg

2. All day. Everyday.

It's basically level 1 BDSM shit right... Start with leather boots, then leather skirts, leather whips, leather gimp masks etc etc..

I wonder do Leather people and PVC people have massive dildo wars every year.

I love chokers, gloves, thigh highs, boots....I need some covered up. Hotter.

I’ll pick out boots for a women. You guys are ever want to make a woman happy take her to a boot store and buy her some fucking boots you bums.

ca905dbab4ae4718d0e9d77bb265769b4a-globalwin-womens-fashion-boots.rsquare.w600.jpg
What's wrong with you guys?!
This is sexier all day!
f346ddb910edf62406dc53b501315128.jpg

If those are good boots that fit then its hot. You can always take them off and see girl's legs naked.
I am a feet guy myself but sometime I dont take heels off my women during sexy time. It adds to the range of your perception.

Not is she's been wearing them all night and has sweaty feet! Also, wearing boots denies you the chance off seeing if her feet are alright enough before hand.

A sexy pair of heels is best. You know what you're working with!

WTF is wrong with sweaty feet?
<{jackyeah}>

Admittedly, I'm an ass/legs guy but also like feet too.

I've never understood how knee high boots are considered a turn on or sexy to guys, or do women simply invision it being so?

I don't get it, at least 50% of the legs are covered up, where I'd actually prefer to be able to see them.

I often see women on fbook post pics of the boots they've bought acting like they will somehow make them look hot.

Yes, cardinal sin not listing pics... Will update!

I think most believe them to be sluts, not sure why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back