Social Why are western feminists silent about how Islam treats women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
When we approach the topic we come up against several walls:
We're told we don't understand the religion/culture/social structure, and that we shouldn't interfere with it.
Are they afraid? Is it some kind of bias? Or may be it doesn't fit their narrative? What is it?

We're told we don't understand the religion/culture/social structure, and that we shouldn't interfere with it.
Are they afraid? Is it some kind of bias? Or may be it doesn't fit their narrative? What is it?
Women in the western world in many ways have it way tougher than the women in muslim nations. Raising kids on their own while their lovers abandon them plus their kids is something that a lot of women in the west face. Tragically a lot of western women are treated very unfairly by western men.

of course the breakdown of the nuclear family in the west in many ways has been aided by feminists but why throw stones in glass houses. Feminists in this case have it right

to be fair im only speaking about the decent western women and not those who inflict damage onto their own men

Which western feminists are we talking about

One of the mysteries of the world...

On a serious note: Feminists are liberals and liberals think Islam and Muslims are victims , so they shouldn't be called out on. They also see Islam and Muslims as opposed to the patriarchal White male rightwing, so the whole asinine concept of intersectionism means they have to ally with Islam and or Islamist Muslims . Some critics of Islam do the same thing: I have much respect for Majid Nawaz but disagree with his criticism of Jeremy Corbyn and the alleged anti-Semitism.

Many left wing feminists view women as a tool to support a broader left wing agenda.

Because they would be flogged, jailed or worse by Islamic governments involved if they tried to pull some of the obnoxious shit you do here in the West. That's if their families didn't kill them first because they tarnished family reputation. In short, they're going for the easy pickings because Western societies are tolerant of dissent.

I’ve lived in Eastern and Muslim countries for a long period of my life and known a number of Muslim women, including family members and bosses at work. I’ve not seen too many downtrodden, depressed, oppressed women amongst them.

However I will inform all the Muslim women I know that Sherbros are concerned for their welfare and want to liberate them - I’m sure they’ll be ecstatic.

Why do you care. They are just women what could they possible change?

There are past news articles which should logically draw the attention of modern feminists but none have drawn any rallies or protests at all.

The magic wand to ignore all these events is "we only care about issues in the West and Russia". This way they can maintain the oppression hierarchy where women are below non-whites. Muslims at the top of the pyramid.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/143238085/

H6Ct5ph.jpg

I’ve lived in Eastern and Muslim countries for a long period of my life and known a number of Muslim women, including family members and bosses at work. I’ve not seen too many downtrodden, depressed, oppressed women amongst them.

However I will inform all the Muslim women I know that Sherbros are concerned for their welfare and want to liberate them - I’m sure they’ll be ecstatic.
i tend to agree with you but lets not hide the fact there are a lot of abused women in the eastern culture as well. Having said that i have not met as many depressed women in the more conservative world than i've seen here in the west. This current system has neglected women in many ways.....ie single mothers without any support from fathers

There are more than 240,000 girls/women in Sweden that suffer from honor related control, more than 40,000 women are victims of female circumcision, children are forced into marriages but white middle class liberals focus on “menstruation certify” workplaces and the biggest feminist party denied the cultural influence on honor related violence for a long time.

The reasons are simple, they don’t care about women’s right per se, they want to reshape society by any means society and see Muslims as victims and partners in the quest to overthrow the current societal norms.

Islam doesn't effect Western women.
Rotherham and friends.

There are more than 240,000 girls/women in Sweden that suffer from honor related control, more than 40,000 women are victims of female circumcision, children are forced into marriages but white middle class liberals focus on “menstruation certify” workplaces and the biggest feminist party denied the cultural influence on honor related violence for a long time.

The reasons are simple, they don’t care about women’s right per se, they want to reshape society by any means society and see Muslims as victims and partners in the quest to overthrow the current societal norms.
this too.

Why do people care more about the pot hole on their street when there are starving kids in Africa?

Any 3rd wave Feminist.

Yeah, I've never seen any American 3rd wave feminists supporting movements against female genital mutilation.

It just never happens.

They just say, "Different culture, hard to judge," when pressed on the issue.

You've really hit the nail on the head here, bro. Feminists are cool with marital rape, honor rape and child brides as long as it's happening under the banner of Islam. /s

Wow, never heard this argument before. Very novel.

Anyways, whatever the reason I'm sure it has nothing to do with the tendency of people to criticize their own culture and societies since its that context that affects them most. Its probably because Soros pays them to keep quiet on it, doesn't want them getting in the way of his plan to create Eurabia.

Wow, never heard this argument before. Very novel.

Anyways, whatever the reason I'm sure it has nothing to do with the tendency of people to criticize their own culture and societies since its that context that affects them most. Its probably because Soros pays them to keep quiet on it, doesn't want them getting in the way of his plan to create Eurabia.
That, plus they don't want to deal with the headache of self alienation.

Because it dosent go along with their agenda and liberals convieniently leave out any facts or figures that don’t help them push their agenda.

Simple as tha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back