• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why are we even entertaining the thought of GSP vs Khabib/Conor?

GSP hasn’t begged for a fight in many years.

So if he isn't after money fights, then the only reason he is ducking the reigning champion in his own division is because he's scared.

Why else would he not fight Tyron?

Folks going nuts since Woodley beat over-rated till!

Also, it's funny people shit on gsp talking about going down for a belt, but all over tj's nuts for the same damn thing.

Are they the same people?

Now for some reason, fans act like they get a share of the profits their favorite fighters get.

Its one thing to understand why GSP would want such a fight, another thing to actually support or be interested in it. I think a lot of his fans just dont want to see him lose, because it will give haters a lot of ammo and affect his GOAT status etc..

Now for some reason, fans act like they get a share of the profits their favorite fighters get.

Its one thing to understand why GSP would want such a fight, another thing to actually support or be interested in it. I think a lot of his fans just dont want to see him lose, because it will give haters a lot of ammo and affect his GOAT status etc..

LOL this, they're just as scared as Georges is.

LOL Shut your mouth you little bitch, I would knock your head against the floor even faster than Tyron would KO Georges.

I’m typing not talking.

You are retarded. You need to get out of your basement if making pathetic threats gives you a big chest.

I’m typing not talking.

You are retarded. You need to get out of your basement if making pathetic threats gives you a big chest.

I'm TyPiNg NoT tAlKiNg

LOL you sound like you used to get slapped around every day in high school you little bitch.

Because I want the UFC to be run like a sports league?

Why don't you go watch WWE, maybe that would be more entertaining for you than watching the 2 most skilled martial artists in the WW division compete.
Lol, that's not why. Is this your go to defense? Someone calls you out, they must be a WWE fan.

You basically said that GSP should be honest about why he wants to fight Conor, that would make his fight with Conor worth less and work against his reasoning. You not getting that makes you dumb or if you get that and still think that is the right strategy, you are dog shit promoter.

Lol, that's not why. Is this your go to defense? Someone calls you out, they must be a WWE fan.

You basically said that GSP should be honest about why he wants to fight Conor, that would make his fight with Conor worth less and work against his reasoning. You not getting that makes you dumb or if you get that and still think that is the right strategy, you are dog shit promoter.

Dude I don't give a shit about GSP's pockets or the public perception of him, I only give a shit about him fighting the best WW in the world.

Not Conor fucking McGregor who isn't even the best LW in the world.

I don't give a shit about being a promoter, I'm just a fan OF MMA.

I'm TyPiNg NoT tAlKiNg

LOL you sound like you used to get slapped around every day in high school you little bitch.

I sound like I’m trying to educate a retard who thinks acting tough on the internet is something to be proud of.

Your thread is shit and so is your act

I sound like I’m trying to educate a retard who thinks acting tough on the internet is something to be proud of.

Your thread is shit and so is your act

I bet I could hit on your girlfriend in front of you and you'd just look at your feet pussy.

LOL. I want him to fight Woodley too, but GSP exposing Conor would be amazing.

GSP only fights Conor if he beats Khabib.

So if Conor beats Khabib then got outgrappled to a decision by GSP then he would be "exposed"?

Do you seriously think GSP gives a shit about shit like that? I don't give a fuck about Woodley's legacy either, I just want to see the best WW fight the other best WW. Plus, Woodley himself doesn't seem to have a problem with it. He sounds pretty down to fight Georges to me.

Now the narrative has become "GSP doesn't want to ruin Woodley's legacy, that's why he's going to 155."

LOL!!!

If GSP was confident he could come back and smoke Woodley, believe me, he would have came back a long time ago and done it. If he was confident he could come back and smoke Lawler, he would have done that too.

There's a reason GSP fought Michael Bisping. He knows damn well what he's doing. And so do you. He just wants easy fights that look good to the casuals so he can, like you said, "wrap up his career." There's always another lion waiting in line to rip your head off, and you should either fight like that or don't fight at all.

The UFC is supposed to be the big leagues, where you see the elites fight the elites. Its a brutal game, no place to "wrap your career up" at with some easy nice wins that look good on paper.

You're the WW GOAT. Come back and fight Woodley who is trying to become the WW GOAT himself, and either solidify yourself as WW GOAT or let Woodley solidify his status by knocking your head off, like I think he will.

Lol. I never said GSP cares about Woodley's legacy. I was putting it to you that this could be a result. You are not much for reading comprehension are you, lol.

Trying to spin this as some fan outrage because you believe in the integrity of the sport is not fooling anyone so just stop it. You made your feelings quite clear to everyone early on. You are trying to spread your hate and nobody gives a shit what you think.
I just find you funny so I am willing to add fuel just to see what outrageous stupid shit we can get you to say. Please carry on, you are doing great.

Lol. I never said GSP cares about Woodley's legacy. I was putting it to you that this could be a result. You are not much for reading comprehension are you, lol.

Trying to spin this as some fan outrage because you believe in the integrity of the sport is not fooling anyone so just stop it. You made your feelings quite clear to everyone early on. You are trying to spread your hate and nobody gives a shit what you think.
I just find you funny so I am willing to add fuel just to see what outrageous stupid shit we can get you to say. Please carry on, you are doing great.

LOL just because I think Woodley would knock GSP out, I hate GSP?

Get the fuck out of here...

I might hate little bitch fangirls like you, but I sure as hell don't hate GSP.

When has GSP ever fought at LW you dummy?
Why does it matter? You said it's bullshit that he is looking to do so.... lol make up your damn mind.

Actually, just fucking admit you hate GSP and want to see him KO'ed and you truly believe Woodley is the guy to do it, so that is why you so badly want this fight.

Stop sugarcoating these posts and threads. Man up, cut to the chase and say why you want something to happen. Stop acting like you're the boss on what is supposed to happen in a guy's career.

Back