Why are they letting gay guys run the fashion industry?

They’re doing a pretty good job, women continue to look good.

sounds like TS wants to get into fashion biz, but doesn't realize he's gay (yet).

Testosterone.. it's one hell of a drug in business..

Plus women love gay guys..

ab8pU0e.jpg

Don't you buy wrestling shirts? Did you just officially come out of the closet?

<Oku03>
No I dont buy wrestling shirts but since youve never had pussy we might as well consider you gay I guess

No one wears that weird stuff IRL other than people like Lady Gaga and RuPaul. It's like that TV show where they make crazy looking cakes but this time its with clothes.
I've no interest in high fashion myself but part of my deal with my wife is that while I own the rights to the TV during the weekends ( so that I can get my fill of MMA, boxing, the NFL & my horror & action films ) she gets dibs on it during the week. And, she loves her fashion shows so I absorb some of it while I play dutiful husband & I pretend to watch with her while I'm on my laptop.
And, from what I gather the weird shit is called Avant-garde fashion which very few people actually buy or wear. But, the designers will then take that same piece & modify it into ready to wear pieces which are what is actually sold in the high-end stores.

The fashion industry has always been run by gay guys. Did you think Karl Lagerfeld was straight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back