Why are there die hard Silva fans?

GrapeJuiceMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Am I missing something? Is it the nostalgia? To me he was some tall lanky guy who was caught using PEDS. There was even PEDS in his house out in the open on a interview lol. But then again they all were using back then probably PRE USADA.

All in all he fought shorter armed, sluggish guys back then... And Once he faced someone who was close to his own height and reach. AKA Weidman. Weidman demolished him..

Yeah yeah Silva was clowning.. HE DID THAT TO EVERYONE! And Made them look foolish before destroying them... But this time it just didn't work.. Weidman was just to good striking and KHTFO...

OK it was a fluke... Then in the second fight hes getting striken.. then Weidman lands a PERFECT cross legkick check and literally snapped Silvas Shinbone.. You cant get any more flawless of a victory than those two...

Then Friggin Bisping drops him Lmfao.. And he pokes Bisping's eye and while bisping is talking to the ref he pulls a sneaky flying knee when hes not looking lol and still loses the fight.

I get it silva was awesome and ahead of his time.. I like him.. I just dont know why people have so many excuses for him lol

Future 10 page thread.

Maybe buy a diary and write your thoughts in there?

You just dribbled on and on.

Nope. Some Silva fanboy Moved it to the wasteland Lmfao. Ill just repost later. Fuck uhm
You might have to phrase the thread differently if you want it to last longer.

I was one that never bought in to the Andy hype and was just waiting for the day he came across a strong grappler. I was not surprised what happened with Sonnen, but MW was so weak that he was able to break records. Anytime a fighter seems that good it is almost always indicative of a weak division. And obviously, older guys benefit from PED use more than young guys, hence why he had a career Renaissance, as they can gain skills without losing physical capabilities. Silva is the definition of a PED user.

I was one that never bought in to the Andy hype and was just waiting for the day he came across a strong grappler. I was not surprised what happened with Sonnen, but MW was so weak that he was able to break records. Anytime a fighter seems that good it is almost always indicative of a weak division. And obviously, older guys benefit from PED use more than young guys, hence why hhad a career Renaissance, as they can gain skills without losing physical capabilities. Silva is the definition of a PED user.
Here´s your "hype" playboi.
5SQM.gif

More hype
anderson-silva-rich-franklin-knee-ko.gif

hype
Silva-vs-Bonnar-knee-ko.gif

Just hype, playboi
sonnen-whoops.gif
e

Hype
SHSp.gif

Hype
ch5a-0.gif

Here´s your "hype" playboi.
5SQM.gif

More hype
anderson-silva-rich-franklin-knee-ko.gif

hype
Silva-vs-Bonnar-knee-ko.gif

Just hype, playboi
sonnen-whoops.gif
e

Hype
SHSp.gif

Hype
ch5a-0.gif
Vitor before TRiTor? Irvin? Tailor made Ace? Hendo was a solid win but he has lost many times and rumor has it all the Pride guys were on the juice and thought they had to get off, thus taking a while to adjust, while the UFC guys knew they could juice.

Andy is a great fighter, but he still had glaring holes to me and is not near the same standing as a Juiced Jones, DC, GSP or Prime Fedor. If he was that confident, he would have went and challenged Jones or a strong complete fighter like Lyoto, Rampage or Rashad. Instead, he opted to make friends with legit guys and fight the Cotes, Leites and young Maia's of the world.

I was a huge fan of Silva as he was an outstanding fighter and an exciting striker/finisher....however since his failed test I have jumped off the boat. If he would have come clean and admitted taking them to help his horrific leg injury I would have accepted that...but he lied and then was caught again....which now holds a black eye over his career...and even as a die hard fan back in the day...I am very skeptical about how clean...if at all he was during that run as testing was completely garbage in that era.

Really a shame.

dude got flying heel hooked by ryo chonan

Because he is best striker in history of UFC.

Back