Why are people still confused about the benefits of EPO

Golly, ask Lance Armstrong if it made him a better cyclist - by that I mean he knew how to cycle on and off the goodies......like TJ!!!

So, let's get this straight - you can cheat by taking something that keeps you fresh and firing on all cylinders while your opponent is gassing and that doesn't make you a better fighter?? Huh, go figure. I guess all these idiot fighters better stop with all that cardio training.
Let's be specific, it doesn't help your technique, but if it didn't make you a better fighter TJ wouldn't have bothered cheating with it.

People are confused that performance enhancing drugs enhance performance? I actually had not seen anyone claim that. Jesus. Now the claim that they help 2+ years later is too much.
You retaing your gains in the physical aspect with Epo is nothing new...Go look into it!!!

You retaing your gains in the physical aspect with Epo is nothing new...Go look into it!!!
You got it. I'll see if I can find something more reliable than Rogan and Uncle Chael through a google search. I tend to defer steroid effect knowledge to some sherbros actually. A lot of folks here seem to know their stuff. Which is conspicuous, lol.

half the US are anti-vaxxers. people are confused about a lot of shit.
The other half just parrot what they hear on tv without questioning, regardless of logic or common sense.

Back