• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why are people ripping on Khabib?

Shit happens. Woulda been anti-climactic anyway.

I know he's improved, but Danny Castillo really stifled Tony. He deserves the shot tho.
Gillespie, Gaethje, and maybe Oliveira are Khabib's toughest matchups.

He's more likely to be finished, but I honestly give Conor a better shot of beating Khabib

Why am I supposed to select a location for this??

You're saying Khabib shouldn't have gone to Russia, even though the UAE denied entry and the US wasn't holding the event. So where should Khabib have gone? Let's say Putin makes an exception and he can leave Russia now, where should he go?

If you can't answer this simple question then stop being a retard by claiming he shouldn't have gone home.

You're saying Khabib shouldn't have gone to Russia, even though the UAE denied entry and the US wasn't holding the event. So where should Khabib have gone? Let's say Putin makes an exception and he can leave Russia now, where should he go?

If you can't answer this simple question then stop being a retard by claiming he shouldn't have gone home.

How come nobody on this site can disagree with anything without calling whoever disagrees a retard?
If my view that he should have stayed put is retarded, then I suppose all the fighters who stayed put are retarded as well? The only fighter with mature mental faculties flew off to the UAE because that was the smart thing to do?
My view is that he shouldn't have gone anywhere but that, having done so, he should fly to wherever the organizers and the rest of the fighters fly. At the very least find out where that will be before declining.

Butthurt Conor fanboys
Butthurt Tony fanboys
Islamophobia
Bullied by Dagestanis in high school

How come nobody on this site can disagree with anything without calling whoever disagrees a retard?
If my view that he should have stayed put is retarded, then I suppose all the fighters who stayed put are retarded as well? The only fighter with mature mental faculties flew off to the UAE because that was the smart thing to do?
My view is that he shouldn't have gone anywhere but that, having done so, he should fly to wherever the organizers and the rest of the fighters fly. At the very least find out where that will be before declining.

How many of the other fighters who stayed in the US live in another country, huh, retard? And is it your contention that he and his team blew money flying to the UAE without actually being told the fight would be there? Are you really that stupid?

How many of the other fighters who stayed in the US live in another country, huh, retard? And is it your contention that he and his team blew money flying to the UAE without actually being told the fight would be there? Are you really that stupid?

Your explanations seem to be fluctuating, dipshit: did he fly to the UAE to fight or because he lives in Russia? If it's the former, then it's a reason that should apply to every fighter taking part in the event, regardless of where he lives. If it's the latter, well, I can understand homesickness, but when it overrules a commitment to take part in a major event, it's kind of unprofessional. Is it your contention that the UFC announced to the fighters that the event would take place in the UAE and this guy was the only one who showed up? Did he think he was going to be a one man show? Are you and he really that stupid?

Can't wait till khabib doesn't have the belt. We need a fighter who actually wants to fight and not constantly move the goalposts of his excuse making.

Need I remind you that there is a pandemic going on? Dana cares about money and Tony is by all accounts not that smart so he doesn't seem to care when he should.

Khabib has a group of about a dozen people he trains with and even if he does get back to the states (which makes no sense since he flew to uae because Dana told him the event would not be held in USA) there would be a lot of complications from travel, training and the location for event.
Khabib is being smart and he sees that fighting under these conditions is not worth it and it really isn't and I don't get why people don't understand that. America has over 200k cases and still growing, any sort of event or travel there is insane.
The fans who want this fight to go on are morons, yeah let's have an event during a pandemic, in the epicenter. What could go wrong?

Could not have explained it better, well done TS no one could have fortold these apocalyptic events would grip the world. This fight might truly be cursed but when it does happens it will be truly epic.

Could not have explained it better, well done TS no one could have fortold these apocalyptic events would grip the world. This fight might truly be cursed but when it does happens it will be truly epic.
This fight will happen eventually, too much has happened for it not to happen.
The horde of people not understanding that there is a pandemic going on is baffling though.

Your explanations seem to be fluctuating, dipshit: did he fly to the UAE to fight or because he lives in Russia? If it's the former, then it's a reason that should apply to every fighter taking part in the event, regardless of where he lives. If it's the latter, well, I can understand homesickness, but when it overrules a commitment to take part in a major event, it's kind of unprofessional. Is it your contention that the UFC announced to the fighters that the event would take place in the UAE and this guy was the only one who showed up? Did he think he was going to be a one man show? Are you and he really that stupid?

Moron, he went to UAE because that's where he was told the fight would be. When did that explanation change, jackass?

So explain why YOU think he and his people went to the UAE if the fight wasn't supposed to be there.........

You keep avoiding trying to answer that by deflecting. It won't work.

They are starting to realise that they are being played by Dana and instead of admitting that and correctly blaming him for all this BS (the fight was NEVER gonna happen), they instead focus on blaming somebody else. Khabib is an easy scapegoat.

Moron, he went to UAE because that's where he was told the fight would be. When did that explanation change, jackass?

So explain why YOU think he and his people went to the UAE if the fight wasn't supposed to be there.........

You keep avoiding trying to answer that by deflecting. It won't work.

How am I supposed to know why he went there? If it was because of the event, then it's incomprehensible that nobody else did--or, for that matter, that he did without anyone else doing so. What did he expect to do there by himself? That's why I don't buy this explanation.

They are starting to realise that they are being played by Dana and instead of admitting that and correctly blaming him for all this BS (the fight was NEVER gonna happen), they instead focus on blaming somebody else. Khabib is an easy scapegoat.

Donald Trump be like <TheDonald>

How am I supposed to know why he went there? If it was because of the event, then it's incomprehensible that nobody else did--or, for that matter, that he did without anyone else doing so. What did he expect to do there by himself? That's why I don't buy this explanation.

Ok so you think blew money flying there first for no reason only to be turned away. Gotcha ;-)

How many other fighters on the card are non-American and don't live in the US that you'd expect them to leave home so early when the location changed? Do you even think before you write?

Cause they’re stupid. There is no other answer. Fucking stupid.

Ok so you think blew money flying there first for no reason only to be turned away. Gotcha ;-)

No, that's your misunderstanding: I think he went there for a reason but I don't claim to know what it is.

How many other fighters on the card are non-American and don't live in the US that you'd expect them to leave home so early when the location changed? Do you even think before you write?

I thought we had addressed this before but let's try again. For one thing, it's dubiously accurate to say he doesn't live in the U.S.: he's affiliated with a California gym. But I don't think it makes much difference: he flew out of the U.S. His nationality in no way requires him to venture where no one else does or to leave sooner than the other fighters in the U.S. The same flights are available to him as to people of other nationalities departing from the U.S.; the flight time will be the same. If anything, if he were in Russia that would be a reason to leave after the U.S.-based fighters had departed, since he would be closer than they to the UAE and could therefore get there in less time.

Back