Why are Conor fans assuming Khabib has a weak chin?

Everyone Conor has landed on he's hurt.

Michael Johnson wobbled Khabib.
Conor has more power than MJ.

IaQuinta was landing on Khabib and was inches close to landing bombs.
Conor is more accurate than Al.

Barboza even landed a few on Khabib before being taken down.

Nate has a solid chin and Conor dropped him 2x AT 170.

What evidence do you have that proves Conor hits harder than MJ? The one common opponent that they both stopped Conor finished with a TKO many thought was a quick stoppage and MJ finished him faster with a 1 shot KO in a weight class that he has proven to be better suited for.

Edit: Just double checked to make sure MJ was actually faster and found it interesting the MJ fight was 2 years 10 days after the Conor fight (September 17, 2014- September 27 2016) andand got the KO 10 seconds faster than Conors TKO.

I don't really know why I thought that was cool but I'm pretty buzzed so that probably has something to do with it, lol.

Last edited:
Khabib can’t box, it doesn’t matter what the fuck his chin is like lmao. Gaethje is tough too lmao
Why post like an idiot? Learn to read, ive recognised Conors power but it will take a volume of strikes rather than one shot. And Khabib doesn't need to learn boxing as he'll be busy violating Conor on the ground.

“1. He’s a wrestler and wrestlers usually have good chins”

Wtf, how did you bring yourself to put that.
giphy.gif

I’m not even saying Khabib has a bad chin(not that means you can’t get KOd), but Jesus that’s a stupid ‘point’.

Don't see any evidence to suggest his chin is weak.

Got momentarily stunned by Johnson, but Johnson can crack.

Everyone Conor has landed on he's hurt.

Michael Johnson wobbled Khabib.
Conor has more power than MJ.

IaQuinta was landing on Khabib and was inches close to landing bombs.
Conor is more accurate than Al.

Barboza even landed a few on Khabib before being taken down.

Nate has a solid chin and Conor dropped him 2x AT 170.

Nate was never really hut though

You just have to go along with the McNarrative TS.

There are going to be 10k + "Head Clean Off" threads here over the next 8 weeks.

Ok seriously dude I have to know why would you hate Conor? The most exciting, charismatic, ticket selling fighter in the history of the sport and you don’t like him. What’s up with that? Please don’t tell me it’s all about title defenses. Come on dude.

From an old season of TUF. Drunk guy being stupid bragging how he can’t be knocked out and asking his buddy to try.
His buddy that is a decent hitter 2/3 weight class above him lol

Ok seriously dude I have to know why would you hate Conor? The most exciting, charismatic, ticket selling fighter in the history of the sport and you don’t like him. What’s up with that? Please don’t tell me it’s all about title defenses. Come on dude.
The fact you worship another man is just....
yuck_that_70s_show.gif

Seriously

ThoroughNastyBlowfish-max-1mb.gif

"McNarraritive" hahaha fucking brilliant.
Conor has really only knocked out one man (Aldo) in one shot he usually drops guys And gets the TKO with hammer fists. He dropped Nate 3-4x and couldn't get this finish and it took him 4 or so knock downs to finish Eddie. I wouldn't be surprised if he knocks down Khabib once but that absolutely does not mean he finishes him. He won't jump on Khabib for fear of his ground game so we will see how Khabib recovers after a big shot
This fight is gonna be AWESOME
He doesn't need to. He didn't engage Alvarez on the ground and the ref had to stop it before his brain was turned to mush. Same thing for Khabib. Listen to yourself for a second...

"hahaha he can't knock them out with 1 shot. what a loser!"

Khabib has a solid chin. He ain't getting knocked out easy. But of course there is no guarantee he'd be able to take Nate level punishment. Besides, he is not getting into a standup war with Conor. He'll take Conor down early and destroy Conor and his gas tank.

Khabib doesn't need to have a weak chin to be KTFO by Conor's left, just like Khabib's opponent doesn't have to have bad TDD for Khabib to take them down.
I would say that McGregor has a very accurate and precise left, more so then KO power in it. Being he only has 3 one punch KO's on his record over the course of his career. His last one punch KO was vs Aldo, before that one has to go back to Dec 2012 vs Ivan Buchinger in Cage Warriors and prior to that was in April of 2011 vs Paddy Doherty in Immortal. Even when fighting in smaller shows against much lower comp, it took him 8 fights to get his first one punch KO win. It is safe to say that the kick that Barboza landed on Khabib, in which Khabib just walked through, was at least as powerful as a left from McGregor, and more then likely, had a harder impact then a left from McGregor. You are very correct though in that just because an opponent gets taken down by Khabib, does not mean they have bad TDD, Khabib is just that good and relentless in seeking out the takedown, plus he has various ways of obtaining the takedown, beside just a blast double or single.

You just have to go along with the McNarrative TS.

There are going to be 10k + "Head Clean Off" threads here over the next 8 weeks.
Id love to see your dumb nicknames after Conor KO's him dead.

Youre one of the biggest Khabib Nuthuggers, dont think youre going unnoticed.

Conor hater here. It's not that Khabib has a weak chin, it's that his stand-up defense is suspect and he leaves that chin exposed. That coupled with Conor hitting like a Mack truck(no pun intended) makes for sleepy time Khabib.

....Don't get it twisted, I pray I'm wrong. I loathe the idea of all the Conor goat threads that'll come as a result.

99% posts are how Conor lands his left and Khabib goes to sleep. Why are they assuming that Khabib has a weak chin ?
1.He's a wrestler and wrestlers usually have a solid chin
2. Never been in a war/slugfest, hardly taken any damage in his career
3. Never been Knocked down or wobbled ( Yes i've seen that MJ sequence countless times, his knees weren't wobbling like that fool Rogan said repeatedly )
What if he has a Diaz like iron chin with amazing recovery? What is then the route of victory for Conor? Ofcorse with a volume of strikes from Conor he'll likely go to sleep but this notion that he cant eat a single shot from Conor is stupid and baseless.
I agree. From what I've observed Khabib actually has a great chin. I haven't seen any of these Conor fans who are suggesting otherwise.

Great chin or not though, his big head will be a big target if he can't get Conor down. And he won't have the defensive instincts or reach of Nate to protect himself on the feet. He won't go backwards the whole fight and survive like Nate could. He's gonna HAVE to come forward to have any success.

McGregor only has one actual KO in the UFC, same as Khabib
People will tell you how hard he hits when in reality it's just the accuracy, I'd argue that Johnson gets more actual power on his strikes and that the spinning kick Barboza landed on Khabib is harder than Conor's left

It's gonna be a fun two months of everyone saying "BUT HE KNOCKED DOWN DIAZ WHO HAS AN AMAZING CHIN" while ignoring the fact that he gets knocked down nearly every fight, Cerrone/Thompson/Guillard and even pillow fisted Benson Henderson have knocked him on his ass

Conor has a good shot of winning, but just remember the people saying he'll KO him with one punch are the same people thinking he was going to beat Floyd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back