Why are alot of people on here

Mikeyz

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So convinced that Nick Diaz is going to pull another disappearing act come promotion and pre-fight press conference time?

Yes, I know he has anxiety issues and yes I know he will be in MAJOR hostile territory come fight night in Montreal, but I just can't see Cesar Gracie allowing Nick to Fuck up again. Not only that, but I see this as an opportunity for Diaz to really prove himself because hardly anybody (except for major Diaz fans) expects him to win this fight, so I would think he would relish this chance to shut alot of people up.

With that being said. I cannot wait for this fight!!! Hopefully we can see the Pre Serra 1 GSP show up since he really dislikes Diaz and he will want to hurt him

Nick Diaz doing the wrong thing is a fairly predictable outcome.

I don't mind it. I don't even really blame anyone. It's just how it is.

Because he has a flakey attitude and it more likely to flake out than show up to press conferences

Post Serra GSP is a better fighter.
Where is all of this pre Serra crap coming from.

Just throw down bro, start swinging bro. Yeah bro.

Why are people worried that the guy who has a reputation for repeatedly acting against his best interest will yet again, as he has done many times before, act against his own best interest? No idea.

Diaz will walk out of the octagon with that belt

Why are people worried that the guy who has a reputation for repeatedly acting against his best interest will yet again, as he has done many times before, act against his own best interest? No idea.

While true, I think seeing the fight pulled was enough of a consequence that he will show up. He wants the fight bad and knows what happens if he skips.

I highly doubt Nick is going to screw it up this time. The backlash from the previous shit show is likely enough to insure he meets his obligations this time around.

Can't wait for this fight to be honest. A lot of people see this as a GSP walk through. I'm thinking this is gonna be a great fight. Ends in a GSP victory of course, but ... :)

Because he's done it before GSP and Cesar Gracie is an idiot.

I don't think Diaz will no show again but it wouldn't surprise me

So convinced that Nick Diaz is going to pull another disappearing act come promotion and pre-fight press conference time?

Yes, I know he has anxiety issues and yes I know he will be in MAJOR hostile territory come fight night in Montreal, but I just can't see Cesar Gracie allowing Nick to Fuck up again. Not only that, but I see this as an opportunity for Diaz to really prove himself because hardly anybody (except for major Diaz fans) expects him to win this fight, so I would think he would relish this chance to shut alot of people up.

With that being said. I cannot wait for this fight!!! Hopefully we can see the Pre Serra 1 GSP show up since he really dislikes Diaz and he will want to hurt him

LOL at your av.

For one thing, there's no such thing as Pre Serra GSP, he doesn't fight much differently now than he did then.

But I agree with you, I think Cesar is going to keep a much closer eye on Diaz and make sure he doesn't run off this time. But they still gotta be careful he won't try other things to sabotage the fight like he's done in the past with missing a drug test. Diaz knows in his heart he can't win and he's scared

While true, I think seeing the fight pulled was enough of a consequence that he will show up. He wants the fight bad and knows what happens if he skips.

he knew the fight would be pulled last time, it's why he did it

Post Serra GSP is a better fighter.
Where is all of this pre Serra crap coming from.

Just throw down bro, start swinging bro. Yeah bro.

I want gsp/Serra 2 or gsp/penn 2 to show up... Imagine watching Diaz quit on the stool

Cesar didn't even know where the hell he was last time, so there's no way I'm counting on him to get Nick to show up.

Didn't his brother not know too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back