Why am I getting headaches?

Happy Boy

Silver Belt
Reaction score
First few days back training, cut way back on the carbs and am eating lots of fibre and protein and drinking a tonne of water, nearly all my carbs are consumed before 12pm, does this usually lead to headahces?

And if it does, is it just a phase that will pass as my system is in shock or should I change some stuff?

Im doing running every day too with high rep weights if that helps your answer.

Thanks.

Any significant change to your habits/food intake can give you side effects.

If they don't go away though, I'd see a doctor. Could be unrelated to your diet and might be something else entirely.

how about vitamin intake? Eating your veggies? That usually does it for me.

Wait I just heard you cut way back on the carbs.......

Way back you're cutting back way too much way too soon.

And by the way you don't need much protein as you think you need so I hope you aren't going on a super high protein diet. .

First few days back training, cut way back on the carbs and am eating lots of fibre and protein and drinking a tonne of water, nearly all my carbs are consumed before 12pm, does this usually lead to headahces?

And if it does, is it just a phase that will pass as my system is in shock or should I change some stuff?

Im doing running every day too with high rep weights if that helps your answer.

Thanks.

Hmmm, Ireland...Guinness? lol Nah just fuckin with ya man.

It could be a form of sugar withdrawal if you're seriously restricting carbs. But here's the thing: I hope you're not restricting ALL carbs to before 12pm. Oats, wheat, green veggies, all fine for later in the evening. The slow-absorption does not spike insulin levels typically. Possibly throw a bowl of oatmeal or two in specifically after 12pm, you might be out-of-balance insulin-wise from the cut-backs.

Cheers lads, I do eat good carbs in the evening with veggies (not spuds), they seem to have gone away, must have been something else.

Back