Why 1994 US world cup didn't bring even atention to Soccer from Americans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must Google now.

Added the link to it.

Marco Reus , Germany, yesterday:

450186320-480794.jpg

Damaged ligaments and will miss the world cup..

They needed a better mascot..

World_Cup_Mascots.jpg

Well tbf, they're all shit.

Lol.

Funny thing, the worst is probably 2002 and Japanese are the master of cute little (kawaii) things.
Italia 90 is a nonsense but it rocks (biased by memories) and France 98 was cool too...66 and 70 are probably the best,

There are too many other sports that have nostalgia and history in the US

Its never been a highly competitive sport here. Ppl place kids in it at a young age until they can play other sports like baseball football and basketball

Nowadays it's growing more and more popular in the U.S. than the UFC by far.

Added the link to it.

Marco Reus , Germany, yesterday:

450186320-480794.jpg

Damaged ligaments and will miss the world cup..

PS Wasn't til the 2 fellas in your AV entered the pitch yesterday that Germany began to play up to potential.

Because all Americans without exception are too stupid to like a sport unless its full of adverts stoppages stats and steroids. So the rest of the world let them have there own sports and let them pretend everyone else gives a shit . World Series bitch.

I think its funny that foreigners get mad that Americans A. dont like soccer and B. that we call it soccer.

Honor of the World Cup? More like a boring distraction.

Never heard of it

I was born in America, I live in America, and I love Football/Soccer. I guess the troll is out in full force today.

That Diana Ross sequence was cringeworthy.

Her obvious no singing to missing the goal lmao

Only the USA don't give a shit about football. Weird country....

da fuck??? i hope you get dubs for this horrible troll attempt.

-100/10

In America, it is only the lesser Athletes that play soccer. This starts from the Tiny Tot/Midget leagues all the way thru High School.

so TS, do you think that your crappy threads have helped or hindered your ability to function as a valued member of society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back