wht is the weak point in ur standup

Cardio and ring experience. Mostly experience, though. If I learned to pace myself well, it would alleviate (to an extent) my cardio problem.

Defense.

I only box so I don't have to deal with defending leg kicks, otherwise I'd be in a real deep load of shit.

My slipping is horrible, and my blocking...I don't know, it's just really hard for me to see the punches.

My offense is pretty good for where I'm at. My cardio could be better, but whose couldn't? Defense is a bitch. Anyone have any good pointers for helping to see punches. I'm desperate.

I cardio without question. Especially after I just took almost 3 weeks off of training my tank was running on empty.

Slipping whilst moving forward, general head movement. Turning too side on, weight on rear foot too much for boxing, hence losing ability to string good combinations together.

I have a horrible jab and being that I'm shorter than most at my weight, it only adds more trouble for me.

I have to learn to put all of my moves together and use more combos. I anticipate too much, focus on landing something specific, I just have to let it all go and let it flow and release.

HAHA

I find that wrestling requires FAR MORE cardio than boxing/kickboxing does, Cardio is not really an issue with me.

Brand Nizzle said:
I find that wrestling requires FAR MORE cardio than boxing/kickboxing does, Cardio is not really an issue with me.

Different kinds of cardio. Wrestling uses more anerobic muscle, while kickboxing is more aerobic. But hey, lucky you if you got both.

Back