Who's your favorite Ninja Turtle?

Damn, I always thought everybody was a Michelangelo fan. Looks like my 5 year old self was a rebel.

I always thought he was rated as the lamest because of his unfunny jokes :D
Raphael was always gonna take top spot, he was the Alvin of the Turtles hehe

Got these from another thread by knees'n'elbows

Raphael_TMNT_Dave_Rapoza.jpeg

donatello_tmnt_daverapoza.jpeg

Michelangelo_TMNT_DaveRapoza.jpg

Dave-Rapoza_web2.jpg

All_TMNT_Dave_Rapoza_2.jpg

Artist's name is Dave Rapoza.

If they can use these versions for a cartoon...my grown ass would watch

I chose Donatello but I can see Raphael. He was always a bit dark and had some emotional problems. Easier for us humans to relate to.

I don't recall a single person ever liking Donatello the most when I was a kid. Seems like the hipster vote

Michaelangelo was the shit and was a Halloween costume at least twice

I don't recall a single person ever liking Donatello the most when I was a kid. Seems like the hipster vote

I did (not that you knew me). Dude built all the cool stuff and was the smart guy. For a little kid who always played with LEGOs and was the smartest kid in the class Don was the easy choice (even if he was purple :icon_evil)

When I was a kid definitely Michelangelo. Now that I'm older I'd have to choose Donatello.

Donatello....cause you could make a staff out of anything. Broomstick, wrapping paper tube, whiffle ball bat..

I owned the original Donatello toy, twice. never had any other turtles.
he was a brown colour and looked badass

Haphael is the best. so strange, growing up NO ONE ever liked him. Michelangelo was always the favorite

So what you're saying is that I should have been grateful when my older cousins made me pretend I was Rafael??? So really, my wires just got crossed because they didn't like me and since they didn't want to be him, I didn't think he was cool.

Jesus.

So what you're saying is that I should have been grateful when my older cousins made me pretend I was Rafael??? So really, my wires just got crossed because they didn't like me and since they didn't want to be him, I didn't think he was cool.

Jesus.
well he was never my cup of tea...emo turtle ftl (for the lose)

Donatello was creative, rocked out purple like a baws and didn't look like a freshly mown lawn. He also somehow managed to be less nerdy than Leonardo. or that is how I choose to remember it.

When I was a kid it was Michelangelo. Then as a preteen it was Donatello. As an adult, it's Raphael. I've never really been on the Leonardo band wagon. My token leader fanboyism was always fulfilled by Goku.

Back