• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's your favorite marvel superhero?

Who's your favorite marvel superhero?

• Total voters
Captain America. Mostly because Chris Evans just totally nails the role more so then any other actor in their role.

Hulk 21
Thor 3

Yeow! Thor' getting smoked by his running mate. Can't say I'm surprised though...

That Ragnarok is something of a Planet Hulk movie in disguise, since Universal still has his movie rights, is one of the smartest things Feige has done. Hulk is my fave Mavrel character and though Thor is aight, I wouldn't go see Ragnarok without Banner.

Speaking of Universal. When's this guy gonna get his time to shine?

PRINCE-NAMOR-23.jpg

Voted Silver Surfer. I’ve always enjoyed cosmic threats.

Also very partial to Ghostrider, but he’s not on the list.

Surprised Blade didn’t make the cut for being a poll option but someone like Colossus did. That’s unexpected.

Went with Wolverine but it was kind of tough. Recently watched Logan so thats possibly influencing my decision making since Prof. X woulda been my second choice. Best superhero film Ive ever watched. I remember getting the very first X-men on VHS and Ive watched the whole series I think.

For Hugh and Patricks decades long run to end the way it did was very wtf but I truly appreciated it and it got me thinking of my own life, where Ive been, where Im going, the fragility of it all and the indifferent cruelty that nature and existence smacks us with on the regular.

(SPOILER)
The delicious irony of one of the most powerful telepaths of all time being stricken with mental disease was especially moving.

Thor an alien God so he win and live for it seem i think forever. easily he best

hulk is cool for a human

iron man got best life of human though

Usually I'd say Dead Pool. After watching Black Panther trailers and reading up on him, I'm starting to lean towards Black Panther.

1) Dead Pool
2) Black Panther
3) Iron Man

Usually I'd say Dead Pool. After watching Black Panther trailers and reading up on him, I'm starting to lean towards Black Panther.

1) Dead Pool
2) Black Panther
3) Iron Man

Is the Black Panther going to be TChalla or his dad?

1. The Cap
  2. The Hulk
  3. Dr. Strange
  4. Professor X
Don't much care about the rest of them.
Cap America only has 4 fucking votes??

giphy.gif
LOL, fucking perfect. My exact reaction.

Make it 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
larrybirdgoat
Back