• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's the worst PEDs offender?

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
My pick would have to be Josh Barnett, I believe he has tested positive for PEDs more times than anyone else in MMA; 4 in total.

That literally makes him the worst PEDs offender, not only because he's always cheating, but because he sucks at masking it. Hard to believe the guy rarely gets shit for it, although I guess it's to be expected since he's failed so many times that his name synonymous with steroids.

Pretty much everyone from the PRIDE/Strikeforce/Pre-USADA era

And most of the people in the USADA era still

Don’t be so naive guys, there’s a better chance of a worldwide utopia than a PED free MMA organization.

Don’t be so naive guys, there’s a better chance of a worldwide utopia than a PED free MMA organization.
Pretty much the guy in your AV.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631

<mma1>

Jon-Jones-at-CSAC-Steroid-Hearing-022718-v4.jpg

<Lmaoo>

I feel like the honest way to pose the question is "who's got caught the most?"

pretty much Jon "Snow" Jones

Vitor

Barnett has obviously tested positive more. But the signs are so obvious.

Just about everyone in the commission-testing-only days. I'm sure there are people who've figured out how to get past USADA

I think we have into account the effort put in by the offender:
- Thiago Silva gave a urine specimen that was not human
- Wanderlei literally ran from the tester
- [Allegedly] Jones hid under the cage
- [Allegedly] Aldo had the tester detained by his police friend

I think Barnett is the worst, which is funny because he's actually a pretty well liked fighter. Personally, the TRT guys like Vitor and Hendo bugged me more because it was such bs how it was allowed: elite prizefighters claiming to have low testosterone, then getting doctor's notes so they can legally dope.

My pick would have to be Josh Barnett, I believe he has tested positive for PEDs more times than anyone else in MMA; 4 in total.

That literally makes him the worst PEDs offender, not only because he's always cheating, but because he sucks at masking it. Hard to believe the guy rarely gets shit for it, although I guess it's to be expected since he's failed so many times that his name synonymous with steroids.

The worst are the guys who are experts at masking. Barnett is undoubtedly cleaner than many UFC fighters who Shertards swear are "clean" because they have never failed a test or got off on a "tainted supplement" excuse.

At 30 years old the body should start breaking down alot. This is true.

Didn’t Lord Chael fail for 5 things in his system in one test?

I don't have a problem with PED's in general, I do however have a problem with the fact that they are even considered an advanced form of cheating at all. At the end of the day, PED's are just another example of humans doing exactly what makes us the dominant and intelligent species on this planet for years, we take the atoms and molecules that the universe gives us, and we manipulate them and bend them to our will to create advantages for ourselves. Does the fact that I use a lighter to spark a cigarette instead of rubbing 2 sticks together for an hour make me a PED offender? Fuck no, it's called progress. We might as well ban protein shakes at this point if we are disputing advances in human biology altogether. #legalizeIt!!

Probably Barnett and jones now. But there's is a good chance that most guys are on something. Wasn't it the head of wada who admitted they catch almost no one and they are easy to beat?

Jon Jones is the "worst" offender because his PED usage fucked up his reputation majorly.

Whoever it is, they should get a trophy.

Make MMA great again.

Back