Who's the most unique athlete in history?

GOATani is an anomaly. People compare him to babe Ruth but Ruth’s fatass was a pitcher for a few years then became a full time hitter and stopped pitching. He also pounded beers in the dugout and played against delivery men and car washers. Canbino couldn’t hold goatanis jock.
Fatbino also played in a segregated era. None of those records at that time should count tbh.

GOATani is an anomaly. People compare him to babe Ruth but Ruth’s fatass was a pitcher for a few years then became a full time hitter and stopped pitching. He also pounded beers in the dugout and played against delivery men and car washers. Canbino couldn’t hold goatanis jock.

Oatani isn't even the best pitcher/hitter in the modern era.

Some names that spring to mind...
  • Magic Johnson (NBA, Los Angeles Lakers)
  • Kirby Puckett (MLB, Minnesota Twins)
  • Jason Williams (NBA, Sacramento Kings)
  • Roger Craig (NFL, San Francisco 49ers)
  • Shawn Marion (NBA, Phoenix Suns)

Although in my opinion combat sports have more unique athletes who have achieved greatness than every other sport combined. Nothing is more conducive to successful distinctiveness than fighting.

For a good 15 years Lionel Messi played football on multiple levels higher than anybody, including his perceived career rival, every. single. game. When you watch him play between 2006 and 2021 it often doesn't even look real.

Guys were actual athletes in the 2000s

nobody will be like Allen Iverson, going that hard that long every night and never getting tired is insane for even the most dedicated athlete. Iverson did that after going to the strip club and getting drunk before games

Giannis goes harder and that’s after eating a bunch of baklava and piping all the white girls in Milwaukee.

Giannis goes harder and that’s after eating a bunch of baklava and piping all the white girls in Milwaukee.
Lol Giannis just can’t go at that AI pace

Although in my opinion combat sports have more unique athletes who have achieved greatness than every other sport combined. Nothing is more conducive to successful distinctiveness than fighting.

What makes Magic a more unique athlete than LeBron?

Wayne Gretzky.

Always finished last in fitness testing, could barely bench 140, and looked like an accountant. He went on to become the greatest hockey player in history and didn't just break records, he destroyed them.

Nothing about him was conventional and his skating, shot etc weren't particularly great. His awareness and anticipation were off the charts though and he was smarter than everyone on the ice. He knew where everyone was and could make passes no one would even think of.

No one but him could be that successful while not really being physically gifted.

It has to be Wayne Gretzky. He looks more like a twink than an athlete and yet he has countless scoring and assist records that will never be broken. He has more assists alone than any other player has points.

img006.jpg

Bob Probert was an incredible fighter. He could score goals as well.

bob2.jpeg

45251f610808e15fe0fc861f771db43c.jpg

Herschel Walker. Dude did 100 push ups one day, the next he was the fastest football player in history.

I'm not saying they were as good, just that they had similar playing styles.
I guess, my cousin was compared to Bergkamp by a Leicester City manager..

for most unique football I’d probably go with Garrincha, with how he used his one leg being shorter than the other to his advantage.. Never mind having a defected spine.

I guess, my cousin was compared to Bergkamp by a Leicester City manager..

for most unique football I’d probably go with Garrincha, with how he used his one leg being shorter than the other to his advantage.. Never mind having a defected spine.

Ei6YcljXYAMEA1P.jpg

zinedine-zidane-personne-remis-trophee-unfp-joueur-annee-yoa-2a462.jpg

cropped_GettyImages-74634592.jpg

Reactions: Zer
Back