800px-Richard_Nixon_presidential_portrait.jpg

Gerald Ford
800px-Gerald_Ford_presidential_portrait.jpg

Jimmy Carter
800px-JimmyCarterPortrait2.jpg

Ronald Reagan

800px-Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg

George H. W. Bush
800px-George_H._W._Bush%2C_President_of_the_United_States%2C_1989_official_portrait_%28cropped%29.jpg

Bill Clinton
800px-Bill_Clinton.jpg

George W. Bush
800px-George-W-Bush.jpeg

Barack Obama
800px-Official_portrait_of_Barack_Obama.jpg

Donald Trump
800px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg

of course i'm voting trump, come on
only one that can troll out of the bunch

Based on pure numbers, Clinton smashes that shit outta the park. Almost as hard as he smashed that fat pig intern in the oval office.

I'm gonna go Jimmy Carter...a man who truly attempted to make the world/country a better place.

He was just too damn nice...and this world that mentality will get you and others killed.

I believed his heart was in the right place.

Jimmy Carter is the only non-sociopath that has managed to become President. Love that guy

Based on pure numbers, Clinton smashes that shit outta the park. Almost as hard as he smashed that fat pig intern in the oval office.

IMO Clinton is one of the most overrated President's ever. He was relatively lucky, he ruled in an era of abnormal prosperity and American hegemony. He didn't have the challenges that Obama, W, Carter, Reagan, Nixon etc. had. Didn't have to deal with the cold war, didn't have to deal with international terrorism and the rise of China, no major economic meltdowns. Smooth sailing. Much of the economic boom under his administration was the benefit of the favorable position America was in at the time. Would've taken a real idiot to screw that up. Also, many of the problems the President's that followed him would face were a direct result of his administrations fuck ups. The 2008 financial crisis wouldn't have happened if the Clinton admin didn't obliterate basically all financial service regulations, and they also could've done more to nip Bin Laden in the bud.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go Jimmy Carter...a man who truly attempted to make the world/country a better place.

He was just too damn nice...and this world that mentality will get you and others killed.

I believed his heart was in the right place.

Carter's role in bringing irrationality to mainstream politics shouldn't be forgotten (made much more of his nutter religion than previous presidents, promoted belief in UFOs, etc.). He also didn't have any major accomplishments, and left with some big short-term problems unsolved, though I guess you could give him credit for putting Volcker in place. Can't see any way on Earth he stacks up with Obama, though.

Trump is working hard to take Reagan's title but we'll see if he pulls it off.

IMO Clinton is one of the most overrated President's ever. He was relatively lucky, he ruled in an era of abnormal prosperity and American hegemony. He didn't have the challenges that Obama, W, Carter, Reagan, Nixon etc. had. Didn't have to deal with the cold war, didn't have to deal with international terrorism and the rise of China, no major economic meltdowns. Smooth sailing. Much of the economic boom under his administration was the benefit of the favorable position America was in at the time. Would've taken a real idiot to screw that up. Also, many of the problems the President's that followed him would face were a direct result of his administrations fuck ups. The 2008 financial crisis wouldn't have happened if the Clinton admin didn't obliterate basically all financial service regulations.
The only person on that list who you can attribute ALL his major fuckups to trying to fix the even bigger, monumental fuck ups of his predecessor is Obama.

Let's not revise history here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back