Who's the biggest female draw in UFC currently?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

After Ronda, I don't see any female that the world is looking up to. Amanda Nunes is not that much marketable and UFC doesn't promote her much. Cris Cyborg, despite the long time domination and GOAT, was not as big draw as Ronda, especially now she has joined Bellator.

I think Joanna Jedrzejczyk could have been one of the biggest draws if she had kept winning. I also think Weili Zhang has potential because of her huge fan following in China since China has the largest population.

Any other female fighters you know?

The top 3 are all retired strangely.
Ronda Rousey comeback is #1
Miesha Tate comeback is #2
Gina Carano comeback is #3
Any of the above fighting would generate more buzz than any active wmma fighter #truth

After Ronda, I don't see any female that the world is looking up to. Amanda Nunes is not that much marketable and UFC doesn't promote her much. Cris Cyborg, despite the long time domination and GOAT, was not as big draw as Ronda, especially now she has joined Bellator.

I think Joanna Jedrzejczyk could have been one of the biggest draws if she had kept winning. I also think Weili Zhang has potential because of her huge fan following in China since China has the largest population.

Any other female fighters you know?

Maybe not right at this moment but Maycee is well on her way to claiming the throne. She's going to go all the way and become one of the biggest female MMA athletes that there has ever been. We saw what she was capable of with a torn acl so I can only imagine how much better she's going to get being so young

Nunes then holm.

The only ones that could headline a card

no one mention the bullet?
96e00982-1bf0-11ea-8971-922fdc94075f_image_hires_120422.jpg

Holm, PVZ & Namajunas are probably the top 3. Holm is the number 1 WMMA draw after Ronda. that’s why they keep giving her title shots and utilizing her in main events. They know she’s a draw.

Nunes, Shevchenko and Joanna are not particularly big draws but they’re fairly equal to Usman, Cejudo, Volkanovski, etc.

The one with the biggest assets that can swing her arms and legs to a decision imo

It'll be Weili after she busts up Joanna Jenjhdzxhdrkjfd

Cyborg was after Ronda left. Nobody is now

Agree that it will be Weili if she wins in devestating fashion against Joanna Jzedzkydkzychyk

Amanda should be but they never hype her up aside from just calling her the GOAT, and Amanda doesn't know how to market herself

PVZ or Joanna. Valentina and Amanda are so powerful but unfortunately, UFC doesn't market them that much, idk why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back