Who's the backup fighter for Khabib?

cheezum

@purple
Reaction score
we know it's 50/50 he pulls from the fight. you can be sure the UFC will have someone training as we speak.

is tony out of action for a while?
how about GSP?

Diaz probably when Khabib "gets hurt" ...dudes not going to that fight.

kind of silly considering he would make a lot just to take a nap.

If I was a top 5 155'er or even a big featherweight like Ortega I'd be taking a punt on a training camp.
Who's to say Conor won't get injured either.
I'd imagine UFC are hoping Nate or Dustin would step up to the plate.

Ideally Ferguson (assuming he's healed enough to fight again)

Just imagine if Floyd Mayweather hopped last minute and knocked Mc out cold with one precise lightning punch to the jaw.

Just imagine if Floyd Mayweather hopped last minute and knocked Mc out cold with one precise lightning punch to the jaw.
Is that before or after he breaks his hands just hitting pads with MMA gloves?

we know it's 50/50 he pulls from the fight. you can be sure the UFC will have someone training as we speak.

is tony out of action for a while?
how about GSP?

There might just be enough time for Tony to recover and be a backup. GSP may be actively training to serve as backup... I don't see GSP doing short notice fights.

50% Tony if either one pulls
50% Nate if Khabib pulls and Poirier if Conor pulls

Poirier if Conor pulls, Diaz if Khabib pulls.
Should be Poirer either way. For one he is more deserving than Nate and Conor Nate 3 would work better with a proper build up rather than being a last minute replacement.

His name is Ayam Bakupwenyupuloutov

Last edited:
Poirier if Conor pulls, Diaz if Khabib pulls.

This and it's an excellent move by UFC. Both guys would surely step up to fight for the bigger money.
They should do this with every big fight.

Kevin Lee wants that Conor money. Once you fight Conor win or lose your stock goes up and you become a superstar like Nate.

Back