Whos is next for Hentach?
1) Jose Aldo
2) Edgar / Korean Zombie winner
3) Chad Mendes

The winner of Zabit vs. Yair.

Mendes would be good.
No way does he deserve Aldo.
Loser of Edgar/KZ not the winner.

Beating a shot Cub and Calvin 'wtf is a leg kick?' Kattar only takes you so far, just look at Holloways climb to the top.

Moicano would eat both of them alive lol
I dunno, Zabit looks the part of future champ. He doesn't seem to have a weakness. All aspects to his game are close to perfect.

Don't get it twisted, I like Moicano. Just think that'd be a good test for both of them.

Mendes would be good.
No way does he deserve Aldo.
Loser of Edgar/KZ not the winner.

Beating a shot Cub and Calvin 'wtf is a leg kick?' Kattar only takes you so far, just look at Holloways climb to the top.

??

Worked Stephens. Almost won the fight against Orteg. Finished cub with ease.

looks to me he absolutely deserves to fight Aldo.

I dunno, Zabit looks the part of future champ. He doesn't seem to have a weakness. All aspects to his game are close to perfect.

Don't get it twisted, I like Moicano. Just think that'd be a good test for both of them.

He showed some fatigue in his last fight. Technique is all there, but lacks power and gas tank is also little suspicious.

??

Worked Stephens. Almost won the fight against Orteg. Finished cub with ease.

looks to me he absolutely deserves to fight Aldo.
He got a split over Stephens, was on his way to losing 29-28 to Ortega before jumping into a guillotine instead and was losing the striking exchanges with Cub until he caught Cubs chin which is clearly gone. 2 years ago Cub ate bombs of Choi now he's getting dropped by jabs.

wtf? He got finished by him a year ago and Aldo is clearly ahead of him in that discussion regardless.
Are you being serious? Aldo is one a one fight winning streak after dropping two to Holloway.

As for Moicano vs. Ortega, their previous fight was extremely close and Moicano arguably was winning the fight until his point fight tendency bit him in the ass. It was FOTN on a stacked card as well. No one in the division deserves it more than him right now, certainly not Aldo.

Mendes, Bektic, or Aldo.

He got a split over Stephens, was on his way to losing 29-28 to Ortega before jumping into a guillotine instead and was losing the striking exchanges with Cub until he caught Cubs chin which is clearly gone. 2 years ago Cub ate bombs of Choi now he's getting dropped by jabs.

I don't know what kind of score card you were looking at, but Moicano was definitely winning against Ortega. Claiming Doo doo choi somehow altered cub's chin is quite dumb as he was already thinking of retiring by then due to damages he has taken over his career, which were way worse than anything he got from fighting choi.

Are you being serious? Aldo is one a one fight winning streak after dropping two to Holloway.

As for Moicano vs. Ortega, their previous fight was extremely close and Moicano arguably was winning the fight until his point fight tendency bit him in the ass. It was FOTN on a stacked card as well. No one in the division deserves it more than him right now, certainly not Aldo.
Moicano only won the second round and was losing the third hence he shot the takedown. He'd of lost the decision if not for the sub. No way to do we need that rematch already and Ortega vs Aldo is at least an interesting new match up. Aldo's win over Stephens is more impressive than anything Moicano has done anyway.

I don't know what kind of score card you were looking at, but Moicano was definitely winning against Ortega. Claiming Doo doo choi somehow altered cub's chin is quite dumb as he was already thinking of retiring by then due to damages he has taken over his career, which were way worse than anything he r

Mendes would be a good fight to make

I don't know what kind of score card you were looking at, but Moicano was definitely winning against Ortega. Claiming Doo doo choi somehow altered cub's chin is quite dumb as he was already thinking of retiring by then due to damages he has taken over his career, which were way worse than anything he r
I never claimed Choi changed his chin I'm saying that it has caught up with him due to accumulation. Thats just an example I could just as well talk about Cubs fight with Stephens years ago or any other fight he took hard shots no problem.
And yes on every single scorecard Moicano lost the first round to Ortega and was on his way to losing the third.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back