• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's missing from the NWO HOF induction?

catchwrestle

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I've seen a few names tossed around like Eric Biscoff and The Giant, but for me the person getting overlooked is Vincent. He was with the group from early on, was always the first guy to hit the ring, and ate every finisher on the planet. He protected the credibility of the top guys while giving the fans some satisfaction. Yeah his singles career will never get him in the HOF but I think it would have been a way to honor a guy who a lot of fans remember.

Who would you like to see go in?

Scott Steiner....

Steiner Bros should already be in but never while HHH is alive....

tenor.gif

And/or
buff.gif

Yep. Scott was great for the n.w.o in Japan. Also Buff was that perfect link between the b team and A team. Like a 6th man on an NBA roster.

Scott steiner because he completely revamped his career with it. He also made the n.w.o still seem legit after the wolfpac broke off

Steiner deserves in with his brother and as a singles wrestler.

Buff is someone you could make a case for as an NWO member.

Bish should probably be included....

Vicious & Delicious!
Good name. Great dynamic. Back when they had "US Tag Titles" that would have been the place for them. If you could beat them, drop the belts back and move on to Steiners or Harlem Heat.

They need to let Stevie Ray in the Hall twice...and this time let him call the audience fruit booties!

Easy E should def be in as part of the NWO. He was their mouthpiece for the majority of their run.

Edit: while we’re on it, why is Waltman in as part of the NWO? How was he more significant to the NWO gimmick than Buff, Steiner, Vincent, Show, Bischoff, etc? I guess just another example of being in the Kliq paying dividends.

Easy E should def be in as part of the NWO. He was their mouthpiece for the majority of their run.

Edit: while we’re on it, why is Waltman in as part of the NWO? How was he more significant to the NWO gimmick than Buff, Steiner, Vincent, Show, Bischoff, etc? I guess just another example of being in the Kliq paying dividends.

You have to cut the guy some slack...I mean he has to live every day of his life being X-pac...isn't that punishment enough? Throw the guy a bone damn it!

Back