Media Who's got the best Drip in MMA

As odd as it it to say, it's Dana, far and away

Basic tee and jeans and regular low tops will ALWAYS be superior to whatever the fuck slop is posted in here so far, including the goofy tapered suits
dana_white.png

Conor has some very nice suits over the years and he’s one of the only fighters I’ve seen who knows to match his pocket square to his dress shirt and not his tie.

But shoutout to GSP and Stipe too they both have had some very nice suits.

Whittaker too has had some very nice M.J. Bale suits.

As odd as it it to say, it's Dana, far and away

Basic tee and jeans and regular low tops will ALWAYS be superior to whatever the fuck slop is posted in here so far, including the goofy tapered suits

There was a TUF season where he would always show up wearing an Addidas track top...

Like a member of Run DMC...

Or the Russian Mob...

i think Volks streetwear is always on point. Sexyama does look good though huh.

Mcgregor is hit and miss with his European tight pants style. Plus he has unlimited money and still doesn’t look good sometimes

And honestly, as much as everyone hates Topuria, he dresses really well too.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240725-045725_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240725-045703_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240725-045634_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240725-045608_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240725-045532_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240725-045134_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240725-044802_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240725-044728_Instagram.jpg

Kid Yamamoto had the dopest and most effortless drip I've seen out of any fighter ever. He wasn't just someone who bought name brands or designer clothes to look cool. He had his own swag and dressed in 2012-2016 the way trend chasers and wanna be hype beasts try to dress today. Way ahead of his time in every way.

RIP KID 🙏

I don't know how to post pics but will have to say Conor. He wore a pinstripe suit to Mayweather fight that had 'fuck you' written all over it. Absolute hilarious

It’s so weird what some of you fucken kids consider cool.

Back